This workshop is one of four workshops dedicated to prepare individuals for the SRA Lab Exam. Individuals work through a series of practical and challenging lab exercises. Throughout the day, students will have full access to the workshop instructor for questions, mentoring, and support. The maximum number of participants in a workshop is limited to 8 to ensure a quality level of interactivity and coaching between students and the instructor. Complete solutions for every lab exercise are included in the workshop.
The Nokia Quality of Service (QoS) Lab Workshop is designed to help participants become more proficient with their service router configuration skills and knowledge based on the Service Routing Certification (SRC) Program QoS course topics. It is also a preparation tool for the QoS section of the SRA Lab Exam.
1 day (hands-on QoS lab training)
Recommended course prerequisites
The following course or equivalent experience is recommended. Or an equivalent level of knowledge and experience:
Nokia Quality of Service - Course Number: 3FL30639AAAAZZZZA
After completing the workshop, students will:
- Have acquired and improved their hands-on configuration skills and knowledge working in a service router network environment
- Be better prepared to work in and support a real-world service router network
- Be better prepared to write the SRA Lab Exam
- Lab 1 QoS Classification
- Lab 2 Queuing and Buffering
- Lab 3 Scheduling
- Lab 4 Policing
- Lab 5 Ethernet Queue Groups using a slope policy
- Lab 6 Remarking