The Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks course explains the concepts and operation of Layer 3 VPN technology and configuration based on multiprotocol label switching (MPLS). Upon completion of this course, students will understand virtual private routed network (VPRN) design and be able to configure various VPRN topologies and proactively troubleshoot and monitor VPRN services. Students will also be able to describe the operation of Inter-AS VPRN model A, B and C. The carrier supporting carrier solution is also covered.
Credit Towards Certification
- Nokia Service Routing Architect
- Nokia Border Gateway Protocol
- Nokia Multiprotocol Label Switching
Credit for other IP certifications
If you have already received an IP certification from Cisco or Juniper, and your certification is still valid, you may be eligible to receive credit towards prerequisite written exams in the Nokia Service Routing Certification program. To find out which third-party certifications are eligible for credit, which SRC exam exemptions you may be qualified to receive, and instructions on how to request an exemption, please visit networks.nokia.com/src/exemptions. Please note that your third-party certification must be current/active to receive credit.
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Describe the operation of the basic VPRN architecture
- Explain how the VPRN routing information is distributed among Provider Edge (PE) routers, through the use of
- Multiprotocol BGP extensions
- Identify the cause of BGP loops in a VPRN environment
- Implement loop prevention in VPRN using multiple techniques
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VPRN
- Describe the operation of advanced VPRN topologies and services
- Understand full, hub and spoke, and extranet VPRN topologies
- Describe the operation of providing Internet access using various techniques.
- Understand the operation of Inter-AS VPRN model A, model B and model C.
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot Inter-AS VPRNs.
- Describe the carrier supporting carrier (CSC) VPN model
- Understand the exchange of routes and the data path in CSC
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a CSC VPRN
- Module 1 – VPRN Architecture and Operation
- Module 2 – Advanced VPRN Topologies and Services
- Module 3 – VPRN Inter-AS Models
- Module 4 – Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN
Learn more at networks.nokia.com/src
Schedule and Locations
Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Delivery||Provider|
|25 May 21||28 May 21||France - Paris||Virtual||NOKIA||Register|
|09 Aug 21||12 Aug 21||India - Bangalore||Virtual||NOKIA||Register|
|30 Aug 21||02 Sep 21||USA - Plano||Virtual||NOKIA||Register|
|02 Nov 21||05 Nov 21||France - Paris||Virtual||NOKIA||Register|
- Page 1 of 1