Telco cloud - manage sudden data growth with unlimited capacity
Telco cloud is expanding the human possibilities of technology to match a world of unpredictable traffic patterns and a continuous stream of new apps and services. It provides unlimited network capacity to manage unpredictable data growth and offer a superior customer experience.
Mobile operators face many challenges and have exciting new opportunities to build profitability. Demand continues to grow, requiring new network capacity, while traffic patterns are increasingly unpredictable. At the same time, providing a great network experience and implementing new services quickly are vital to drive up revenue. Telco cloud helps address all these opportunities.
How will telco cloud benefit your business?
- Scale mobile networks easily to meet unpredictable data traffic
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standard platforms and automation
- Innovate faster and more effectively
- Keep customers loyal with an improved network experience
- Put processing where it’s needed with a mix of network layouts
- Growing flexibility with the cloud
Nokia reinvents telcos for the cloud
Explore our telco cloud solutions and services
AirFrame Data Center SolutionMerging telecommunications and IT AirGile cloud-native core networkMeets your needs for massive IoT and the 5G programmable world Cloud Band Launch NFV efficiently and reliably with an open, modular MANO portfolio Cloud Packet CoreProfit from mobile broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidence Cloud securityAutomate the deployment of security functions and firewall appliances for cloud Cloud wise services Work with us to integrate, operate and maintain your telco cloud solutions Flexible service chaining Use cloud technology to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)Applications at the network edge Nuage Networks Virtualized Services PlatformDelivers agility at scale while preserving the deterministic performance and mission-critical reliability of carrier-grade services Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN Cut the time and resources you need to launch new features and services Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Become a dynamic lean operator and bring new services to market faster Session Border Controller (SBC)Renew and migrate your session border controller to the cloud with Nokia Shared Data LayerOptimize telco cloud applications and architecture Virtualized Service Router Improve network and business performance with a virtualized IP edge router designed and optimized for telco cloud environments VoLTEVoice over LTE (VoLTE) helps operators meet customer demands by providing high-quality voice and video services over LTE
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
- Nuage Networks unveils SD-WAN 2.0, the industry's only automated and secure services platform for the delivery of enterprise IT services across any network and cloud19 Sep 2018
- Nokia and Vodafone Qatar deploy virtualized applications for core network modernization11 Jun 2018
- Nokia officially opens its Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore to help operators realize their cloud strategies09 Apr 2018
- Etisalat chooses Nokia's Nuage Networks SD-WAN solution as part of its 'Sahaab Program' to cloudify network services22 Feb 2018
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017