Telco cloud - manage sudden data growth with unlimited capacity
Telco cloud is expanding the human possibilities of technology to match a world of unpredictable traffic patterns and a continuous stream of new apps and services. It provides unlimited network capacity to manage unpredictable data growth and offer a superior customer experience.
Mobile operators face many challenges and have exciting new opportunities to build profitability. Demand continues to grow, requiring new network capacity, while traffic patterns are increasingly unpredictable. At the same time, providing a great network experience and implementing new services quickly are vital to drive up revenue. Telco cloud helps address all these opportunities.
How will telco cloud benefit your business?
- Scale mobile networks easily to meet unpredictable data traffic
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standard platforms and automation
- Innovate faster and more effectively
- Keep customers loyal with an improved network experience
- Put processing where it’s needed with a mix of network layouts
- Growing flexibility with the cloud
Nokia reinvents telcos for the cloud
Explore our telco cloud solutions and services
AirFrame Data Center SolutionMerging telecommunications and IT CloudBand Launch NFV efficiently and reliably with an open, modular MANO portfolio Cloud wise services Work with us to integrate, operate and maintain your telco cloud solutions Flexible service chaining Use cloud technology to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Become a dynamic lean operator and bring new services to market faster Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN Cut the time and resources you need to launch new features and services Shared Data LayerOptimize telco cloud applications and architecture
Related blog posts
- It’s time to renew your renewables thinking24 Jan 2017
- Joint 5G experimentation in Oulu, sign up here!23 Jan 2017
- 3 questions to ask before moving your session border controllers to the cloud19 Jan 2017
- Study shows cost & billing issues drive 40% of consumers to churn18 Jan 2017
- We did it again and this time even better – the top 20 most sustainable corporations17 Jan 2017
- Nokia CloudBand open templating system enables automation of virtualized network function lifecycle management05 Dec 2016
- Nokia showcases 5G innovations driving next era of communication 05 Dec 2016
- Nokia collaborates with the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority to pave way for safe and sustainable drone operations in the country21 Nov 2016
- Telefonica deploys Nokia Virtualized Service Router in live network02 Nov 2016
- Nokia brings assurance to carrier SDN, enabling successful large-scale commercial rollouts of SDN-based network services11 Oct 2016
#Telcocloud, #NFV, #SDN, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia has pioneered the telco cloud, developing and testing virtualized network elements and cloud application management with operators and demonstrating that cloud technology is ready for commercial deployment. Our core software and telco cloud management systems are independent of hardware- and cloud platform, making it easy to take full advantage of the cloud’s benefits. We help you on your journey to the telco cloud with a full life cycle of cloud wise services - from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance.