Manage massive data growth, bring new services to market faster and automate operations
Cloud expands the human possibilities of technology for a world of unpredictable traffic patterns and a continuous stream of innovation, new apps and services. It enables you to offer a superior customer experience and pursue growth with Verticals, IoT and 5G.
You face many challenges and have exciting new opportunities to build profitability. Demand continues to grow, requiring new network capacity and more efficient operations. At the same time, providing a great customer experience and implementing new services quickly are vital to your revenues. Cloud helps you address all these opportunities.
How will cloud benefit your business?
- Scale mobile networks easily to meet unpredictable data traffic
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standard platforms and automation
- Innovate faster and more effectively
- Three carries 35% of mobile datatraffic in the UK today. The cloud core network will enable us to scaleeven further and continue to offer great value and service innovation to ourcustomers. The agreement with Nokia willhelp us to continue delivering the UK's most reliable network. Graham Baxter, Chief Operating Officer, Three UK
- Put processing where it’s needed with a mix of network layouts
- Growing flexibility with the cloud
Nokia helps you grow with cloud
Explore our cloud solutions and services
Related blog posts
- Network slicing – solid business case or commercial non-starter?
- Nuage Networks setting itself apart from the SD-WAN crowd
- Nokia proudly presents: OPNFV Gambia Plugfest and ONAP Dublin Developer Forum
- Accelerate the journey to network automation
- What’s central to the success of 5G? The core network of course
- Why partly cloudy is an exciting prospect for fixed network operators
- Open source and proprietary software – friends not foes
- China Mobile verifies Cloud RAN benefits to pave the way to 5G
- Why do you need a 5G cloud-native core?
- #MWC19: Airtel to use Nokia's Nuage Networks solution for data center automation in a first-of-its-kind initiative in India
- Nokia and Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) sign deal for 5G network launch and early rollout of services
- Nokia's cloud core platform helps Grameenphone continue its digital transformation in Bangladesh
- Advancing its digital transformation with Nokia, Telenor Pakistan deploys country's first 5G-ready cloud-based RAN platform and controllers
- Nokia selected as a key partner for Rakuten's end-to-end cloud-native mobile network in Japan
- Nokia and Telenor Group to deploy AirGile cloud-native core solution to transform mobile network operations in Scandinavia
- Nokia's cloud-native core deployed by India's Idea Cellular in its path to digitalization
- T-Mobile and Nokia ink $3.5 billion, multi-year 5G network agreement
- Etisalat chooses Nokia's Nuage Networks SD-WAN solution as part of its 'Sahaab Program' to cloudify network services
- Nokia and China Unicom deploy AirGile cloud-native core network to enable new VoLTE and VoWiFi services in China
- Nokia cloud-native packet core solution selected by Telia Company to deliver enhanced mobile broadband and manage mobile network data demand