Telco cloud - manage sudden data growth with unlimited capacity
Telco cloud is expanding the human possibilities of technology to match a world of unpredictable traffic patterns and a continuous stream of new apps and services. It provides unlimited network capacity to manage unpredictable data growth and offer a superior customer experience.
Mobile operators face many challenges and have exciting new opportunities to build profitability. Demand continues to grow, requiring new network capacity, while traffic patterns are increasingly unpredictable. At the same time, providing a great network experience and implementing new services quickly are vital to drive up revenue. Telco cloud helps address all these opportunities.
How will telco cloud benefit your business?
- Scale mobile networks easily to meet unpredictable data traffic
- Reduce total cost of ownership with standard platforms and automation
- Innovate faster and more effectively
- Keep customers loyal with an improved network experience
- Put processing where it’s needed with a mix of network layouts
- Growing flexibility with the cloud
Nokia reinvents telcos for the cloud
Explore our telco cloud solutions and services
AirFrame Data Center SolutionMerging telecommunications and IT Cloud Band Launch NFV efficiently and reliably with an open, modular MANO portfolio Cloud-native core networkMeets your needs for massive IoT and the 5G programmable worldCloud Packet CoreProfit from mobile broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidenceCloud securityAutomate the deployment of security functions and firewall appliances for cloud Cloud wise services Work with us to integrate, operate and maintain your telco cloud solutions Flexible service chaining Use cloud technology to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)Applications at the network edge Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN Cut the time and resources you need to launch new features and services Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Become a dynamic lean operator and bring new services to market faster Session Border Controller (SBC)Renew and migrate your session border controller to the cloud with Nokia Shared Data LayerOptimize telco cloud applications and architecture VoLTEVoice over LTE (VoLTE) helps operators meet customer demands by providing high-quality voice and video services over LTE
Related blog posts
- Bringing smart machine language translation to life30 Oct 2017
- The network is to cloud as beans are to bean dip19 Jun 2017
- Nothing ethereal about this Cloud RAN achievement with SK Telecom18 May 2017
- 5G Next Gen Core has a cloudy outlook!25 Apr 2017
- Turning virtual into very real with AirScale Cloud RAN30 Mar 2017
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017
- Nokia to unveil breakthrough innovation in IP networking #networksreimagined06 Jun 2017
- Nokia studies outline business return-on-investment from 5G services18 Apr 2017
- Nokia software brings new levels of intelligence and automation to service provider networks #MWC1722 Feb 2017
- Nokia and Intel launch 5G acceleration labs in US and Finland to help operators bring 5G innovations to market21 Feb 2017
#Telcocloud, #NFV, #SDN, #cloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia has pioneered the telco cloud, developing and testing virtualized network elements and cloud application management with operators and demonstrating that cloud technology is ready for commercial deployment. Our core software and telco cloud management systems are independent of hardware- and cloud platform, making it easy to take full advantage of the cloud’s benefits. We help you on your journey to the telco cloud with a full life cycle of cloud wise services - from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance.