Service Quality Manager
Service Quality Manager – paving the way to superior service quality
Service quality is the number one reason subscribers stay loyal to their mobile operator (Nokia 2014 Acquisition and Retention Study). Yet the flip side is the growing pressure on operators to be more efficient. How can you ensure superior service quality for subscribers and still achieve top-flight efficiency?
Nokia Service Quality Manager (SQM) identifies how service quality for key services, such as Voice over LTE or IPTV, is being degraded. This empowers your service operations teams to prioritize troubleshooting according to their impact on services at key locations. The result? Service problems are resolved substantially more quickly – often in less than an hour instead of a day or more.
SQM simplifies service operations, delivering more than just an overview of the data. It provides a single point of entry for accurate and real-time service quality insight based on best-in-class service models and service quality indicators. SQM correlates the relevant network and transactional data to give a holistic picture of service behavior and performance.
SQM is supported by Nokia Networks professional services to integrate, optimize and adapt the content for your multitechnology, multivendor environment.
With SQM, you can gain significant operational and business benefits, and ensure superior service quality for your customers.
- Higher service use through better network quality
- Fewer service-related complaints and faster service restoration
- Fewer site visits thanks to prioritization of corrective actions based on service impacts
- Faster alarm handling due to improved network availability.
Nokia deployed the first Service Operations Center (SOC) in the world – now a global market blueprint.
- Nokia wins five-year managed services agreement to manage Optus' network15 Jan 2018
- Zain Saudi Arabia delivers a superior experience during Hajj and Ramadan with Nokia software18 Dec 2017
- New cloud-ready Nokia Data Refinery software brings web-scale automation to digital service providers' data-driven operations18 Dec 2017
- Nokia provides LG CNS with a mission-critical communications network to support railway operations on Malaysia's first mass rapid transit line14 Mar 2017
- Nokia extends managed services agreement with Chorus for fixed line network in New Zealand09 Mar 2017
Related blog posts
- Daunted by future network backup requirements? Don’t be.24 Feb 2017
- Is your Network Management System 5G ready? It’s time!27 Jan 2017
- Virtual attraction – what’s the killer app in G.fast virtualization?04 Jan 2017
- “I didn’t know Nokia does so much in OSS!”21 Dec 2016
- Predicting service disruptions really works – now let’s talk analytics algorithms08 Dec 2016
Nokia SQM - accurate service quality management across telco, IT and fixed networks.