Security you can rely on
Security is more important than ever for operators, enterprises and users.
Enterprises are looking for secure channels for virtual collaboration, and both users and businesses take it for granted that operators will anticipate and protect them from security risks and meet all market and regulatory requirements for security.
Operators are in a unique position to address growing security expectations and protect their networks and their customers’ connections and content. With Nokia security solutions, users can enjoy secure services, while operators can differentiate in the market by protecting their customers from risks.
Winner in Most Innovative Security, Strategy -category:
Nokia Networks - Security in Networks for Internet of Things
Watch video to see how Nokia Mobile Guard defends subscribers against fraud even without anti-malware software installed on devices.
Nokia has a long record of helping operators protect their mobile broadband networks. Working with us, you benefit from:
- radio asset protection with our 3GPP-compliant radio access security solution, which comprises automated life cycle management of security certificates along with IPSec and Security Gateways
- core network protection with firewalls, an intrusion detection and prevention system (IDS/IPS), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and secure Domain Name Systems (DNS). As well as protecting core networks from attacks through the internet, it maintains the confidentiality and privacy of customer data and helps ensure high service availability and network reliability
- content security protection with our solution that, with Mobile Guard, enables you to provide end-to-end user protection. Mobile Guard is a network based solution for malware detection, mitigation and protection, while Content Security offers efficient web and email filtering
We have built an effective security ecosystem with several partners to help you secure your networks with best-in-class security solutions tailored for the mobile environment and that meet carrier-grade requirements.
Nokia recently pledged to help the OpenSSL Project in its fight against future vulnerabilities like Heartbleed by making a substantial financial donation and becoming the Project’s first Platinum sponsor.
Nokia’s Security Center in Berlin supports knowledge exchange with customers, business and research partners, and public authorities. Establishing a dedicated Security unit is further evidence of Nokia’s emphasis on security as a critical factor for mobile broadband networks.
We have successfully implemented more than 500 security projects worldwide with a team of services and security experts who have earned industry-recognized ISACA certification such as CISSP, CISA, and CISM. With numerous security deployments in commercially launched 4G networks from Nokia, we are a market leader in protecting advanced mobile broadband networks.
- Nokia launches new IMPACT platform for fast and secure delivery of IoT services14 Jun 2016
- Dubai government security networks operator Nedaa selects Nokia to deliver next-generation network for mission-critical and smart city services20 Mar 2016
- Nokia malware report shows smartphones now account for 60% of infections in the mobile network01 Mar 2016
- Nokia Multi-layer Security automatically protects clouds on many levels #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- Nokia launches first all-in-one centralized security configuration, monitoring and analysis system for operators #MWC1602 Feb 2016
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
#telcosecurity for @nokianetworks
Nokia helps operators protect their mobile broadband networks end-to-end with solutions for radio access, core networks and content security. You benefit from best-in-class security solutions from our ecosystem of partners and all tailored for the mobile environment.