Rich Communication Suite (RCS)
Enhance VoLTE communication with RCS
- Bring communications to life and improve your customer's experience by embedding social networking into everyday mobile devices.
- Users are sending instant messages, sharing content and collaborating using various media – and they expect the same level of service they get from their internet service provider. One of the most significant responses to these challenges has been the RCS.
- RCS brings together the best of popular internet services and operators’ communications methods embedded in mobile devices. You can offer your customers exciting, feature-rich capabilities that make their mobiles even more central to their personal and business lives.
- Give your customers a better mobile experience
- Keep more of your customers in your network
- Launch new revenue-generating services such as interactive advertisements with service framework
- Collaborate with ISPs and other third parties through APIs
Rich communication provides
• Rich Call - allows customers to exchange rich media content such as video and photos during a phone call
• Rich Messaging – brings together multiple messaging systems into a single application, allowing users to share any type of multimedia content while chatting
• Enhanced Address Book– builds multimedia, RCS presence information and capability for social networking into your existing address book, allowing customers to access all their communications services with one glance at their contacts
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017
- Nokia and STC to deploy 4.5G technology across Saudi Arabia to meet the next phase of mobile data demand and pave the way to 5G18 Oct 2016
- Nokia Shared Data Layer simplifies telco networks and prepares them for IoT and 5G #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- WIND Mobile and Nokia Networks partner to bring the most advanced LTE technology to Canada10 Dec 2015
- Nokia Networks showcases latest innovations at MWC Revisited in South Africa27 Aug 2015
Related blog posts
- Can you name the 6 principles of a cloud-native core?19 Jan 2018
- Why enterprises are all fired up about MulteFire?20 Apr 2017
- Cloud-ready or cloud-native? Let me demonstrate the core differences23 Mar 2017
- 3 questions to ask before moving your session border controllers to the cloud19 Jan 2017
- Beyond VoLTE? A new world of programmable voice apps21 Sep 2016
Find out more about the industry-wide initiative on Rich Communication Ecosystem, RCS and RCS-e.
Rich Communications Services (RCS) embeds social networking into everyday mobile devices. Providing Rich Call, Rich Messaging and Enhanced Address Book features, it will transform your customers’ mobile experiences.