Rapport Enterprise Communications
Own the enterprise communications and collaboration revolution
Rapport Enterprise Communications brings business focus, agility and economy to your communications and collaboration infrastructure.
A revolution in communications technology has changed the way enterprises communicate and collaborate, as well as the way applications are developed and deployed. Visionary enterprises will harness this revolution to gain a competitive advantage over the competition.
With Nokia Rapport Enterprise Communications, you can transform your communications and collaboration with open, hybrid cloud-based applications. Replace aging PBXs. Construct a cloud-based communications platform with flexibility to support many different use cases. Create customized applications, focused on line of business needs. Or expand to a rich unified communications & collaboration suite based on best-of-breed applications, seamlessly integrated with a common communications back end.
How does Nokia Rapport Enterprise Communications benefit your business?
This solution enables customization of communications and collaboration services so you can provide your departments exactly what they need. It optimizes your environment to take advantage of rapid technology change for business agility. And it lets you gracefully retire costly legacy at the same time as preserving important investments.
Business Focus: Harness the power of mass customization to embed communications functions designed specifically for you, where you need them.
- Give your LOBs & employees the tools they need to maximize their performance
- Say "yes" to targeted apps and embed common, cohesive communications in all of them
- Build customized services specifically focused for your business needs
- Render Shadow-IT unnecessary
- Reduce cost by eliminating back–to-back transponders at interconnection points
- Reduce size and reduce power consumption per bit.
Business Agility: Generate a strategic business advantage over your competitors by optimizing for rapid technology change.
- Rapidly incorporate the newest productivity apps – from any vendor, as they appear
- Maintain compliance and security requirements through a private or hybrid cloud that you control
- Keep up to date with an easy to manage software based solution
- Optimize for today’s rapid rate of technology changey
Business Economy: Consolidate and modernize the UC&C legacy while protecting investments where it makes sense. Optimize your operations.
- Integrate your communication domains with your existing devices (desk, mobile, PC, etc.)
- Migrate off your PBX with a business case that works
- Continue using expensive assets you already own such as PBX stations, seamlessly integrated into your updated UC&C design
Discover an agile, open, and multivendor approach to communications and collaboration. Both communication technology and user behavior has undergone a revolution. It’s time to own the revolution with Nokia Rapport.
Explore the modular Rapport Enterprise Communications offers to empower your business
Our unified communications and collaboration approach is uniquely open and flexible. This approach means you can apply it to solve your specific business problems, without having to sign up for a huge service bundle and paying for things you don’t need.
Further insights into the communications & collaboration revolution
- The Conference Call: See how Rapport eliminates headaches and confusion when setting up a conference call
- The Speakers Backstage: See how Rapport will change everything in enterprise communications and collaboration
- The Cookie: See how Rapport reduces time required to develop and deploy new apps/services
- Communication and collaboration services delivered from a single communications backend
- How Nokia Rapport for Large Enterprise addresses fixed-mobile Convergence
- The business case for communications transformation in large enterprises
- Moving beyond Unified Communications
- Inflection points: The new world of enterprise IT
- Transforming Enterprise Communications Infrastructure
- How to Keep Up, Stay on Budget as Communication Needs Evolve
- How your communications platform can drive innovation
- Communications and collaboration: Anywhere, anytime
- Connecting C&C: Removing costly, ineffective silos
- Rapport Open APIs increase employee productivity
- UCC for the 21st Century
- 3 steps To open communications and collaboration
- Transforming your enterprise communications for free
- Nokia showcases power of drones and LTE connectivity for public safety at D4G Award event in Dubai17 Feb 2017
- Nokia next generation fiber technology delivers high capacity, low latency mobile transport solution for 5G era14 Feb 2017
- Nokia lays key 5G foundation with world's first 5GTF connection13 Feb 2017
- Nokia maximizes network speed and capacity on path to 5G with launch of 4.9G technology and AirScale Active Antennas #MWC1713 Feb 2017
- Nokia applies spectrum innovation to create private mobile networks and expand opportunities for connected vertical industries #MWC1713 Feb 2017
#NokiaRapport from @Nokianetworks
Nokia is changing the game for unified communications and collaboration solutions, freeing enterprises from being locked in to only a few limited UC&C options. We are helping our customers with technology that makes adopting the latest technology easy and cost effective.