Preventive Complaint Analysis
Preventive Complaint Analysis - predict and prevent customer complaints
Preventive Complaint Analysis predicts where customer complaints might arise and stops them from happening by prioritizing network optimization. It first identifies underlying links between complaints and network performance and forms a set of prediction rules.
This gives you enhanced information on complaints triggered by network or service related performance issues.
Using this information, you can predict where complaints might arise and take action to avoid them occurring in the first place. You can also predict which cells are most likely to be the source of future complaints. Overall, you can now focus attention where it is most needed and prioritize the actions to take.
Download the infographic here.
- Proven to reduce network and service complaints by 38 percent
- Higher quality network and services increase the use of mobile broadband, generating more revenue
With more than 20 million customers, a leading mobile operator has substantially increased the number of customer complaints solved in the first call and reduced service-related complaints by 38 percent.
- Nokia delivers 'anyhaul' end-to-end mobile transport portfolio for the 5G era #MWC1723 Feb 2017
- Nokia software brings new levels of intelligence and automation to service provider networks #MWC1722 Feb 2017
- Nokia and AT&T first to successfully conduct 5G streaming tests with DIRECTV NOW over 39 GHz #MWC1722 Feb 2017
- Nokia and Zain Saudi Arabia trial multiple, advanced 4.5G features to achieve higher throughput on path to 4.5G Pro, 4.9G and 5G21 Feb 2017
- Nokia and Intel launch 5G acceleration labs in US and Finland to help operators bring 5G innovations to market21 Feb 2017
#ExpertAdvantage, #NPO, #customercare from @Nokianetworks
Preventive Complaint Analysis predicts where customer complaints might arise and prioritizes network optimization so they don’t occur. The result is a higher quality network and services, providing greater customer satisfaction and safeguarding revenues.