Preventive Complaint Analysis
Preventive Complaint Analysis - predict and prevent customer complaints
Preventive Complaint Analysis predicts where customer complaints might arise and stops them from happening by prioritizing network optimization. It first identifies underlying links between complaints and network performance and forms a set of prediction rules.
This gives you enhanced information on complaints triggered by network or service related performance issues.
Using this information, you can predict where complaints might arise and take action to avoid them occurring in the first place. You can also predict which cells are most likely to be the source of future complaints. Overall, you can now focus attention where it is most needed and prioritize the actions to take.
Download the infographic here.
- Proven to reduce network and service complaints by 38 percent
- Higher quality network and services increase the use of mobile broadband, generating more revenue
With more than 20 million customers, a leading mobile operator has substantially increased the number of customer complaints solved in the first call and reduced service-related complaints by 38 percent.
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
- Nokia analysis demonstrates significant financial benefits for large enterprises moving to a private cloud from a legacy IT environment24 Jan 2017
- Nokia and T-Mobile achieve ground-breaking LTE speeds near 1 Gbps #CES201704 Jan 2017
- Nokia and Ooredoo Qatar achieve 40 Gbps with next-generation TWDM-PON fiber technology26 Dec 2016
- Nokia, Vodafone and Telit collaborate to expand the IoT ecosystem using NB-IoT technology22 Dec 2016
#ExpertAdvantage, #NPO, #customercare from @Nokianetworks
Preventive Complaint Analysis predicts where customer complaints might arise and prioritizes network optimization so they don’t occur. The result is a higher quality network and services, providing greater customer satisfaction and safeguarding revenues.