Performance Manager helps you manage your network performance and capacity efficiently
With mountains of data being generated every day, you need a solution to manage your networks reliably, accurately and cost-efficiently.
Using our know-how gained from hundreds of networks worldwide, Nokia Performance Manager helps you to ensure your network stays high quality at all times. It identifies performance degradations and prioritizes those with the greatest impact on network quality.
The new Capacity Advisor feature helps you predict the network capacity needs, and it recommends what actions to take and when. Thanks to this you can ensure that there is enough capacity in the network when you roll out your new service.
Performance Manager provides off-the-shelf, productized Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports that can be used from day one, covering radio, core, IP and fixed networks from multiple vendors.
Performance Manager helps operators cope with the accelerating pace of change in the communications industry. As 2G and 3G experiences evolve to LTE, Performance Manager helps operators keep their fingers on the pulse of their network performance.
Performance Manager is supported by Nokia Networks’ professional services to integrate, optimize and adapt the content for an operator’s multi-technology, multivendor environment.
Ensure high quality network
- Identify and troubleshoot network performance degradations using report workflows
- KPIs and reports based on real operator cases
Maximize the use of network investments
- Consolidated reporting and performance management for all network data
- Predict the capacity demand in advance with smart simulation
- Optimize network capacity and quality to meet the actual demand
Improve the efficiency of operations
- Easy information sharing across your organization
- Design based on real operations know-how
- Nokia announces NetAct(TM) Compact: Delivers sophisticated virtualized network management capabilities to smaller mobile networks12 Oct 2016
- Nokia launches NetAct™ Cloud network management system, helps pave way to 5G11 May 2016
- Nokia launches analytics to predict network capacity needs and to protect IPTV service quality #MWC1604 Feb 2016
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
Nokia Performance Manager provides a centralized view to network performance and capacity, simplifying network operations significantly. It can handle up to 70 billion network counters daily, as proven by the deployment of one of the largest performance management systems in the world.