Cloud Packet Core
Profit from mobile broadband and M2M/IoT opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidence
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core can help you capitalize on mobile broadband and IoT/M2M service evolution and clear a path to 5G.
Our flexible, multi-access packet core is built with web-scale and cloud technologies. It lets you seize new opportunities by supporting massive scalability and high performance for a broad range of services.
With our Cloud Packet Core, you can adopt an automated cloud networking and service operations model. This model provides dynamic lifecycle management capabilities, service agility, and operational efficiency. It helps you meet your service agreements by providing resources whenever and wherever they are needed.
How can you benefit from our Cloud Packet Core?
Our packet core helps you address new opportunities profitably and cost effectively. A Nokia Cloud Packet Core lets you:
- Meet the growing demand for consumer mobile broadband services
- Expand your reach into new vertical segments, including enterprise and public safety
- Diversify your offering by supporting IoT and M2M services
- Remain competitive by investing in a portfolio with a path to 5G
Explore our Packet Core portfolio
We’ve designed our Cloud Packet Core portfolio with flexible deployment in mind. You can deploy our products as hardware-optimized platforms or cloud-native virtualized network functions that will support your evolution to NFV.
More insights about our Cloud Packet Core portfolio
- Nokia expands Packet Core portfolio to meet private LTE network requirements in support of IoT and Smart Cities29 Sep 2016
- Nokia to provide Tele2 with Cloud Packet Core solution across entire Tele2 Group network to deliver mobile broadband, further prepare for 5G25 Jul 2016
- Nokia demonstrates world's first 5G-ready network28 Jun 2016
- Hutchison 3 Indonesia engaged Nokia for its mobile core expansion27 Apr 2016
- Ooredoo Qatar and Nokia Networks boost network up to 375 Mbps with LTE-A three-band carrier aggregation on the Ooredoo Supernet23 Dec 2015
#cloud from @Nokianetworks
Our comprehensive Cloud Packet Core solution enables the delivery of advanced mobile, business, and fixed access services. We offer a full array of packet core network products and applications using field-proven technologies and expertise that can help you speed service delivery, deliver greater scale and capacity, and operate your network more efficiently.