Profit from mobile broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidence
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core can help you profitably deliver converged broadband, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine type communication (MTC) services while creating an evolution path to 5G.
Our cloud-native packet core design provides the reliability, scalability, flexibility, and performance you need to meet the networking requirements and economics for a diverse range of services.
Our solution anchors multi-technology access across wireless licensed, shared, unlicensed spectrum and fixed network technologies. With hybrid access, wireless and fixed capacity is combined to increase bandwidth and performance, improve reliability, and enhance the experience.
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core delivers automated cloud networking with dynamic lifecycle management capabilities. These capabilities help you improve service velocity, agility, and operational efficiency for multiple segments and verticals, including consumer mobile, residential, enterprise, and government.
How can you benefit from our Cloud Packet Core?
Our packet core helps you seize new opportunities profitably and cost effectively.
- Provide residential and business customers seamless multi-access connectivity for increased capacity and service resilience.
- Expand your reach into new vertical segments
- Diversify your offer with IoT and MTC services
- Use flexible service chaining to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable
- Leverage 4G investment to support the evolution to 5G Core
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core lets you profit from opportunity and evolve with confidence.
Explore our Cloud Packet Core portfolio
We’ve designed our Cloud Packet Core portfolio to provide flexible deployment options. You can deploy our products as pre-integrated and modular server-based platforms or cloud-native virtualized network functions (VNFs) to drive improved economics. They provide cloud native design capabilities such as, software disaggregation, state-efficient processing, a common data layer, centralized and distributed architectures, as well as network slicing.
- [Telecom Asia] 5G Insights - Is 5G finally ready for prime time?
- [Fierce Wireless] Virtualization isn’t enough: Hidden considerations in packet core innovation
- [Telecoms.com] An intelligent multi-access core is central to a global interconnected fabric
- [IT ProPortal] A common multi-access core will be key for the digitised enterprise
- [EDN.com] Building-5G-networks-from-the-core-up
- Connecting people and things in the connected world
- Advances in IIoT Made Possible by Innovations in 5G, Virtualization and the Cloud
- Designing Cloud-Native 5G Core Networks
- [RCR Wireless] Embracing an industry inflection point with the cloud-native packet core
- Building a cloud native core for a 5G world
- [Heavy Reading] Cloud-native packet core for operator IoT service
- MWC 2017: Nokia's Houman Modarres discusses with RCR Wireless the evolution of the telecom industry
- How Nokia Cloud Packet Core benefits carriers, 5G
- Nokia's Cloud Packet Core: Profit from opportunity, evolve with confidence
- Hybrid access video
- Nokia Cloud Mobile Gateway TCP - Optimization
- Nokia Cloud Packet Core playlist
- Nokia implements Future X network architecture for 5G to deliver breakthrough network performance and reduce costs29 Jan 2018
- Nokia cloud-native packet core solution selected by Telia Company to deliver mobile broadband and manage mobile network data demand17 Jan 2018
- PT Hutchinson 3 Indonesia chooses Nokia's cloud-native packet core to deliver enhanced mobile broadband and future services14 Dec 2017
- Nokia selected by ALTAN Redes to build and manage nationwide LTE wholesale network in Mexico30 Mar 2017
- Nokia and Three UK to deploy world's first next-generation cloud native core network10 Feb 2017