Cloud Packet Core
Profit from mobile broadband and IoT/MTC opportunities and evolve to 5G with confidence
The Nokia Cloud Packet Core can help you profitably deliver converged broadband, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine type communication (MTC) services while creating an evolution path to 5G.
Our cloud-native packet core design provides the reliability, scalability, flexibility, and performance you need to meet the networking requirements and economics for a diverse range of services.
Our design also supports multi-access technologies across cellular licensed, shared, unlicensed, Wi-Fi, and fixed networks. It gives you a common anchor point for delivering a converged service experience.
With the Nokia Cloud Packet Core, you get automated cloud networking with dynamic lifecycle management capabilities. These capabilities help you improve service velocity, agility, and operational efficiency for multiple segments and verticals, including consumer mobile, residential, enterprise, and government.
How can you benefit from our Cloud Packet Core?
Our packet core helps you seize new opportunities profitably and cost effectively.
- Meet growing demand for converged broadband services
- Expand your reach into new vertical segments
- Diversify your offer with IoT and MTC services
- Use flexible service chaining to make your service network more efficient, flexible, and programmable
- Leverage 4G investment to provide a solid foundation for 5G
Explore our Cloud Packet Core portfolio
We’ve designed our Cloud Packet Core portfolio to provide flexible deployment options. You can deploy our products as pre-integrated and modular server-based platforms or cloud-native virtualized network functions (VNFs) to drive improved economics. They provide cloud native design capabilities such as: software disaggregation, state-efficient processing, a common data layer, centralized and distributed architectures, and network slicing.
- How Nokia Cloud Packet Core benefits carriers, 5G
- Nokia's Cloud Packet Core: Profit from opportunity, evolve with confidence
- Telefonica tests Nokia VNFs
- Nokia's Virtualized Router & Mobile Gateway: Tested & deployment-ready
- EANTC tests Nokia IP Routing & Mobile Gateway VNFs for real world Deployment
- [RCR Wireless] Embracing an industry inflection point with the cloud-native packet core
- Building a cloud native core for a 5G world
- [Heavy Reading] Cloud-native packet core for operator IoT service
- Creating a new data freedom with the Shared Data Layer
- [Fierce Wireless] Virtualization isn’t enough: Hidden considerations in packet core innovation
- Cloud Packet Core: Crucial for GEPS innovation?
- Nokia and Three UK to deploy world's first next-generation cloud native core network10 Feb 2017
- Nokia Cloud Packet Core provides converged access to drive ultra-broadband and IoT service delivery #MWC1706 Feb 2017
- Nokia expands Packet Core portfolio to meet private LTE network requirements in support of IoT and Smart Cities29 Sep 2016
- Nokia to provide Tele2 with Cloud Packet Core solution across entire Tele2 Group network to deliver mobile broadband, further prepare for 5G25 July 2016
- Nokia demonstrates world's first 5G-ready network28 June 2016
#cloud from @Nokianetworks
Our comprehensive Cloud Packet Core solution combines our field-proven software, cloud technologies, and mobile and IP networking expertise. It can help you speed service delivery, deliver greater scale and capacity, and operate your network more efficiently.