Connect FTTH subscribers faster, at lower cost
Speed up and simplify optical network termination (ONT) provisioning with Nokia ONT Easy Start. It transforms today’s complex, multi-step activations into an automated process. You can increase customer satisfaction while simultaneously cutting costs.
ONT Easy Start reduces time and effort for your subscribers and installers.
- Your FTTH customers can set up their own ONT using an easy, three-step process. They don’t need to schedule an appointment or wait for on-site assistance from a technician.
- Technicians connecting new fiber customers use the same simple process, with the optional Field Tech Technician Console. It provisions services more rapidly and boosts efficiency — virtually eliminating errors.
Download the brochure
Offer easy self installation
With ONT Easy Start, you can give your subscribers the high-bandwidth offerings they want sooner — with less hassle. As soon as their ONT arrives, they follow three simple steps to provision their service:
- Connect to the activation web portal.
- Enter their assigned user name and password.
- Click once for activation.
Reduce provisioning costs
ONT Easy Start reduces labor costs by minimizing the time your technicians spend on site visits. Truck rolls are no longer needed for ONT replacement — or for new service activation, when fiber has already been installed. The solution’s simple self-provisioning also decreases your spending on customer care.
Improve quality of service
Today’s subscribers value the flexibility of self-provisioning. It allows them to launch new services at their convenience. The automated process also saves times and promotes “first time right” activation.
ONT Easy Start components
Our automated GPON FTTH provisioning solution combines our customer experience solutions, our FTTH technology, and our professional services.
Primary solution components include:
- Self-Service Console, with an intuitive, graphical interface for ONT setup
- Service Management Platform, a high-quality customer experience management solution that simplifies troubleshooting for your helpdesk
- Professional services, to integrate the solution with your current network management system
- Our end-to-end GPON FTTH solution, which includes our 7360 ISAM FX and 7368 ISAM ONT products
- 5520 Access Management System, which provides FTTH solution management
You can add additional capabilities to the ONT Easy Start with the following optional components:
- Network Analyzer – Fiber offers additional line testing to reduce OPEX, increase activation success rates, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Field Tech Console handles installation error tickets, validates the installation, identifies quality levels, and more.
- Connected Device Manager provides automatic Layer 3 provisioning for the ONT.
A pre-integrated solution is available. It includes all optional components and makes time to market for your FTTH services even faster.