Drive UBB and IoT service evolution with an efficient and responsive ‘anyhaul’ mobile transport network
Use our 5G-ready Mobile Transport solutions to address connectivity challenges created by more and increasingly diverse radio sites, architectures, services, and traffic.
Keeping pace with demand for ultra broadband (UBB) and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities requires continuous upgrades. To stay competitive, you need to:
- Take advantage of licensed and unlicensed spectrum, new radio and packet core architectures, and densification with small cells
- Deliver an expanded range of tailored services for IoT, video, and converged access
- Prepare for 5G while using 4.5G and 4.9G to create additional opportunities for your business.
These advances are increasing demand for ”anyhaul” connectivity, including fronthaul, backhaul, and backbone network applications. Our solutions ease the pressure on your transport network by allowing you to:
- Reach more sites, deliver more traffic, and meet the stringent latency requirements of centralized and cloud RANs
- Support advanced mobile and wireless applications with widely varying service characteristics and use cases
- Support cloud-native packet core solutions and software-defined networking (SDN)
- Meet increasing expectations relative to quality, reliability, and security.
Our transport networking solutions are efficient, responsive, and purpose-built for mobile. They address evolving mobile and wireless service requirements – today and in the future.
How can your business benefit from 5G-ready mobile transport?
- Complete flexibility: Support diverse site requirements, new radio architectures, and an expanding range of service-level agreements.
- Endless scalability: Boost network performance when and where you need to – quickly and easily and at an appropriate cost.
- End-to-end programmability: Cut through network complexity so you can connect new sites quickly and interconnect applications dynamically.
End-to-end anyhaul connectivity supports evolving RAN and packet core architectures and services
What analysts are saying
"With the advent of 5G just around the corner, mobile operators are looking forward to a new era of denser radio networks, new spectrum, dramatically higher bandwidth and ultra-low latency. But for all its promise, 5G will make transport networks infinitely more complex, requiring extreme flexibility across the entire network spanning fronthaul, backhaul and core. A programmable, end-to-end transport network that can accommodate a variety of 5G use cases such as SmartGrid and the Internet of Things as well as 2G/3G and LTE will be a crucial part of any operator’s solution."
Service Director, Global Telecom Technology and Software, GlobalData
Explore our end-to-end transport solutions for mobile and wireless services
Our broad mobile transport portfolio helps you keep pace with the evolving requirements of UBB and the IoT. We offer solutions for IP, microwave, optical, and PON/DSL networks. These solutions support an extensive range of capacities and can be deployed in a variety of locations. They let you use SDN and virtualization to automate provisioning, resource optimization, and service assurance.
With the Nokia Mobile Transport solution, you can ensure that every packet helps you deliver the quality, reliability, and security your customers demand.
IP Mobile AnyhaulDeliver flawless mobile experiences and prepare for 5G with solutions purpose-built for ultra-broadband connectivity and IoT Mobile FronthaulTransition to C-RAN with a solution that lets your network scale to support all CPRI/OBSAI rates with maximum reach and minimal footprint and power consumption Optical Mobile BackhaulAchieve massive scale with high-density services and support fixed–mobile convergence with integrated Carrier Ethernet switching and WDM capabilities Packet Microwave Mobile BackhaulMaximize spectral efficiency, increase bandwidth capacity, and bring anyhaul connectivity to places where fiber isn’t feasible Wireline Mobile BackhaulUse existing fiber and outside plant copper infrastructure to provide capacity and bandwidth relief as demand grows Professional Services for Mobile BackhaulGet full value from your mobile backhaul deployment by taking advantage of our proven consulting, design, integration, deployment, and optimization services
More insights on our Mobile Transport solutions
- Is your mobile backhaul network prepared for the small cell era?
- Network operations tools can be more efficient
- Get more from public safety packet backhauling
- Analyst angle: Optical and wireless options for fronthaul and midhaul
- GlobalData: Nokia’s New ‘Anyhaul’ Portfolio Arrives JIT to Deliver 5G
- e-brief: Backhaul, fronthaul, and the network of the future
- MWC 2017: Nokia's Jim Guillet talks 5G and its effect on backhaul
- Start flawless experiences today with Nokia IP mobile anyhaul
- Keep backhaul front of mind for LTE/LTE-Advanced
#mobiletransport from @Nokianetworks
Our 5G-ready Mobile Transport solutions transform your anyhaul network infrastructure. They deliver the performance, flexibility, and programmability you need to address evolving mobile and wireless connectivity demands. With technologies that leverage our leadership in microwave, IP, optical, fixed access, and Carrier SDN, you can meet the needs of every customer and application with efficient and responsive service delivery.