Turn your IP network into a profitable service delivery engine
Keep pace with the shift to IP video, the cloud, LTE, 5G, and the Internet of Things (IoT) with Nokia IP routing solutions.
Our IP routing portfolio covers all aspects of networking, from IP access and aggregation to IP edge and core routing. It blends specialized routing hardware with virtualized products to provide the performance, versatility, and reliability you need for the next era of networking.
Deploy our IP routers and transform your network into a service delivery engine that can respond to new demands faster and more cost effectively.
How can you benefit from our IP routing solutions?
Our routers enable service providers to create, deliver, and monetize IP-based network services for residential, business, and mobile customers. They facilitate digital transformation for public and private enterprises, enabling them to roll out new mission-critical and business applications.
With our routers, you can:
- Win and retain customers by delivering more compelling and personalized network services
- Grow network revenues by expanding into new markets or addressing new customer segments
- Stand out from traditional competitors by offering high-performance, high-value network services
- Support enterprise WANs with high-performance IP routing and seamless connectivity to the data center, the internet, branch offices and field devices
Service routing: Building networks for service delivery
The concept of service routing is at the heart of our IP routing portfolio. Our routers optimize service delivery by providing:
- Routing silicon that supports high density and capacity, low power consumption, and scalability without compromise
- A feature-rich software operating system that provides scale, reliability, and performance suitable for any service mix
- Flexibility to choose between specialized hardware and virtualized IP routing functions based on business and technology requirements
- Embedded service intelligence features that use the network to support advanced applications for consumers and enterprises
- Service-aware network management capabilities that reduce operational complexity and support faster service launches
Explore our IP routing portfolio
You can use our IP routers to differentiate your services or accelerate IP transformation. Our portfolio includes:
- IP core routers, which let you support applications such as internet backbone routing, MPLS switching, data center interconnect, and infrastructure services
- IP edge routers, which combine agility with scalable performance to help you deliver dynamic residential, mobile, and business cloud services
- Access and aggregation routers, which support Carrier Ethernet aggregation, mobile backhaul, and legacy-to-packet transformation applications
- A virtualized service router, which delivers high performance and elastic scalability for x86 server environments
7210 Service Access Switch Extend Carrier Ethernet throughout your metro network with our compact Ethernet access and aggregation devices 7450 Ethernet Service Switch Deliver high-performance MPLS-enabled Carrier Ethernet services and aggregation for fixed and mobile networks 7705 Service Aggregation RouterEnjoy fast, easy, and reliable service delivery with a product family custom-built for your IP mobile anyhaul, fixed–mobile, or mission-critical network needs 7250 Interconnect Router R6Ready your network for ultra-broadband, the IoT and 5G with increased capacity and agile aggregation 7750 Service Router Deploy a high-performance IP edge router that helps you stay ahead of evolving mobile, business, and residential service demands 7950 Extensible Routing System Choose a core routing platform that provides the scale, efficiency, and versatility you need for the cloud, LTE/5G and the Internet of Things Virtualized Service Router Improve network and business performance with a virtualized IP edge router designed and optimized for telco cloud environments
More insights on our IP routing portfolio
#IProuting from @nokianetworks
Nokia Networks can help you prepare for rapid traffic growth and the transition to the cloud, the IoT, LTE, and 5G services and applications. Our IP routing portfolio lets you evolve your network infrastructure and use it to create network-driven services that generate new revenue and ensure customer retention. With our technologies and expertise, you can build a flexible and efficient IP network that delivers more diverse services, more bandwidth, and more value.