Reimagine IP networks
Nokia IP networking solutions help service providers, webscale companies, and enterprises prepare for the future by building much bigger, safer, and more adaptive networks. An insight-driven, automated model for high performance routing ensures that networks are more dynamic, secure, and efficient than ever before. With our breakthrough, in-house silicon innovations, software, and systems, you can modernize your IP network and seize new opportunities presented by the cloud, 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Our routing portfolio offers the right product mix to meet the scale, performance, and capability requirements of modern IP networks, while offering compelling economic benefits. Enjoy freedom of choice with a variety of systems based on customized or off-the-shelf silicon.
Deliver the highest quality of experience (QoE) while responding to new demands more quickly and cost effectively than ever before.
Transform your IP network with:
- Customized routing silicon that delivers unprecedented scale and density without compromising capability or performance
- A feature-rich router operating system that provides very high reliability and scale for IP/MPLS features and functions
- Flexibility to choose between physical and virtualized IP routing functions based on business and technology requirements while maintaining consistency of operations throughout your network
- Enhanced, network-based intelligence and control to enable real-time optimization of network services and minimize the impact of security threats, such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Carrier SDN control for dynamic and programmable network configuration that minimizes delays, errors, and operational complexity in addition to supporting faster service rollouts than ever before
Use our breakthrough FP4 silicon innovations, software and systems to modernize your IP network and seize new opportunities presented by the cloud, 5G and the IoT.
How can you benefit from our IP routing solutions?
Service providers can create, deliver, and monetize IP-based network services for residential, business, and mobile customers. Webscale companies can address unbounded traffic growth and achieve the highest levels of network and asset efficiency. Public and private enterprises can roll out new mission-critical and business applications.
With our routers, you can:
- Increase market share by delivering more compelling, personalized applications and services
- Grow revenues by expanding into new markets or addressing new customer segments
- Support enterprise WANs with high-performance IP routing and seamless connectivity to the data center, the internet, branch offices, and field devices
Explore our IP routing portfolio
Our portfolio includes:
- IP core routers, which let you support applications, such as internet backbone routing, metro core, MPLS switching, data center interconnect, and infrastructure services
- IP edge routers, which combine agility and scalable performance to help you support Provider Edge (PE), Broadband Network Gateway (BNGs), Advanced Gateway functions (CGNAT, SecGW, WLANGW), Internet peering, data center gateways, backbone routers and DC/WAN aggregation applications
- Access, aggregation, and interconnect routers, which support Carrier Ethernet aggregation, mobile transport (backhaul and fronthaul), and legacy-to-packet transformation applications
- A virtualized service router, which delivers high performance and elastic scalability for x86 server environments
7210 Service Access Switch Extend Carrier Ethernet throughout your metro network with our compact Ethernet access and aggregation devices 7450 Ethernet Service Switch Deliver high-performance MPLS-enabled Carrier Ethernet services and aggregation for fixed and mobile networks 7705 Service Aggregation RouterEnjoy fast, easy, and reliable service delivery with a product family custom-built for your IP mobile anyhaul, fixed–mobile, or mission-critical network needs 7250 Interconnect RouterReady your network for ultra-broadband, the IoT and 5G with increased capacity and agile aggregation 7750 Service Router Deploy a high-performance IP edge router that helps you stay ahead of evolving mobile, business, and residential service demands 7950 Extensible Routing System Choose a core routing platform that provides the scale, efficiency, and versatility you need for the cloud, LTE/5G and the Internet of Things Virtualized Service Router Improve network and business performance with a virtualized IP edge router designed and optimized for telco cloud environments
More insights on our IP routing portfolio
#IProuting from @nokianetworks
Nokia Networks can help you prepare for rapid traffic growth and the transition to the cloud, the IoT, LTE, and 5G services and applications. Our IP routing portfolio lets you evolve your network infrastructure and use it to create network-driven services that generate new revenue and ensure customer retention. With our technologies and expertise, you can build a flexible and efficient IP network that delivers more diverse services, more bandwidth, and more value.