IP Edge Routing
Virtualization realized. IP routing optimized
Blend the best of virtualization and specialized routing hardware to build a flexible, highly efficient IP edge network for the agile delivery of dynamic residential, mobile, and enterprise cloud services. With Nokia IP Service Routers, you can evolve your network services to stay competitive, and your business models to stay profitable.
DATA PLANE SCALE
CONTROL PLANE SCALE
Demonstrations from SReXperts highlight the newest product functionality and performance rolling out for today’s networks. It’s just like being there!
A virtualized residential gateway delivers operational efficiencies and significant reduction in total cost of ownership.
Power your edge network with our service routers
Diversify your services
Generate new service revenues by getting services to market in a timely and low-risk fashion.
Broaden your scope of services across residential, mobile and enterprise domains.
Deliver more bandwidth
Scale IP network performance while keeping a close eye on network costs.
Get the utmost in flexibility to meet growing demand.
- The 7750 SR leverages industry-leading FP3 400 Gb/s routing silicon to provide terabits of routing capacity while minimizing your footprint and power consumption.
- Quickly and cost-effectively add new services. Our VSR leverages x86-based platforms and NFV infrastructure to flexibly scale networks where and when required.
Drive operational efficiency
Get simplicity in your network operations and the ability to quickly integrate and operationalize new services.
Networks have become increasingly complex with different services running on different networks using different equipment.
- Benefit from a flexible approach to network simplification through services convergence on common platforms
- Simplify and unify end-to-end IP network management and operations with support from the 5620 Service Aware Manager
IP routing optimized: Flexible deployment options
You can now get the best of both worlds for your IP edge network: virtualization and specialized routing hardware. So your networks can be fully optimized with the right routing platform in the right network location for your chosen mix of services.
Outperform the market with our 7750 Service Router
The 7750 SR is a high-performance, multiservice IP edge router.
- Delivers advanced residential, enterprise and mobile services concurrently on a common hardware platform
- Available in 8 chassis variants
- Based on our 400 Gb/s FP3 silicon technology and SR OS
- Delivers the performance, service richness and intelligence needed to drive the bottom line
Gain a competitive edge with our Virtualized Service Router
The VSR is a highly flexible, virtualized IP edge router.
- Enables rapid service innovation, elastic scalability and lower operating costs through a homogenized infrastructure
- Based on our SR OS
- Architected for x86 server environments
- Delivers 8x control plane and >2x data plane performance vs competitive platforms. The VSR makes possible infinite scale-out in cloud environments.
Redefine your services. Your way.
At home. Satisfy consumer expectations to access the internet and watch videos – from anywhere, on any device.Key applications
- Broadband network gateway or wireless LAN gateway: Get flexibility and scale as you deliver high quality, lifestyle-centric services.
What you can do
- Deliver the highest quality video experience
- Expand with high-performance gaming and personal
- Offer bundled Wi-Fi® hotspot services
On the go. Delight mobile users with high-bandwidth, seamless and secure access – anywhere.Key applications
- Mobile backhaul router: Ensure highly reliable backhaul for 2G/3G/4G/LTE cell site traffic.
- Mobile gateway: Benefit from non-stop services.
What you can do
- Deliver LTE and LTE-Advanced mobile backhaul services
- Introduce application, device, and user-aware mobile services
- Offer seamless connectivity across cellular and Wi-Fi access
At work. Empower enterprises with secure, assured access to storage, apps, and services – from anywhere.Key applications
- VPN provider edge: Deliver highly scalable Ethernet and IP/MPLS virtual private network (VPN) services
- IPsec security gateway: Deliver secure VPN services.
What you can do
- Give enterprise IT teams more control over network applications
- Differentiate VPN services with application assurance
- Lower operational cost and complexity with a common platform for delivering a range of VPN services