Nokia IMPACT IoT platform delivers complete, integrated management for the future of IoT
The Internet of Things will lead the next industrial wave. The Nokia IMPACT IoT platform has been designed to seize the opportunities our connected world will bring. With IMPACT, service providers, enterprises and governments can capture more customers, develop new business models, and differentiate their competitive position in the market. The Nokia IMPACT platform integrates device management, data collection and subscription management together to offer a complete IoT management solution.
- Industry leading device management with over 1.5 billion devices managed and a device certification program
- Management of a wide array of IP based protocols and non-IP based Low Power WAN protocols, including NBIOT and LoRa
- Analytics driven NetGuard Endpoint Security that prevents infections via security analytics and threat intelligence
- An IoT Community that works with you to explore new business models
- Modular approach that addresses connectivity and device management, application development, event processing, data collection, and data contextualization
The Nokia IMPACT platform integrates device management, data collection and subscription management together to offer a complete IoT management solution.
Nokia won the 2017 Leading Lights Award for Most Innovative IoT/M2M Strategy (Vendor) which was awarded to the vendor that has unveiled the most innovative Internet of Things/Machine to Machine (IoT/M2M) strategy during the past year. The submission included our end-to-end IoT solution: IMPACT featuring its applications, Impact device manager and Netguard Endpoint Security; array of connectivity options including LPWAN; and IoT Community.
Nokia won the 2017 GLOMO Award in the “Best IoT innovation for Mobile Networks”category with its end-to-end IoT solution which includes: IMPACT, featuring the Impact device manager and Netguard Endpoint Security, plus a wide array of connectivity options such as, LPWAN (LTE-M, NB-IoT, EC-GSM-IoT, LoRa) and ng Connect/IoT Community, a global ecosystem that innovates new IoT services, business and revenue models.
AEP & CMP agnostic
IInterwork with various application development platforms and Connectivity management platforms.
Standards based and interoperable
Reduce onboarding cost for devices, applications & data. Nokia IMPACT Connect My Device.
Secure SaaS hosting of devices, applications and data from different enterprises.
Scalable and secure
120 million devices on 1 platform, endpoint security, device management authorization and authentication, network/device analytics.
Adapters for 3GPP licensed (NB-IoT, SCEF) and unlicensed spectrum (LoRa); eSIM management.
IMPACT offers a flexible migration path to optimize connectivity, networks and operations to support emerging technologies and evolving needs. With our solution, you can grow capabilities, ease deployments and access IoT opportunities in varied markets and applications.
Security is available at all layers of the IMPACT platform. This enables network-based cognitive security analytics, protecting user privacy and allowing quick reactions to anomalies with fast over-the-air security updates.
A Single, Simplified Platform
With IMPACT, you get a single, integrated, standards-based platform that can move you from M2M through to IoT quickly. Deployments for new applications are easy and operations are simplified, so you can bring multiple applications onto a single platform and scale as opportunities arise.
Access Nokia's deep partner networks from the IoT community and broader alliance partnerships to build sustainable new business and revenue models and identify new ways to improve the customer experience and lower costs.
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator08 Oct 2018
- Nokia demonstrates IOC solution to Viettel for effective management of smart and safe city operations in Vietnam04 Oct 2018
- Nokia acquires SpaceTime Insight to expand its IoT software portfolio and accelerate vertical application development07 May 2018
- Nokia and TeamTalk sign technology partner agreement for critical, resilient communications in New Zealand 03 May 2018
- Alfa and Nokia partner to deploy Nokia AirScale solution, sign MoU for network evolution toward 5G19 Mar 2018
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
- Discovering IMPACT, the Nokia horizontal IoT platform
- With enterprise IoT, the best is yet to come
- IoT Now: Operational excellence that addresses scalability and security provides the platform for IoT differentiation