IMPACT IoT platform
IMPACT IoT platform unlocks competitive growth with new services and applications for the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things will lead the next industrial wave. The Nokia IMPACT IoT platform has been designed to seize the opportunities our connected world will bring.
With IMPACT, service providers, enterprises and governments can capture more customers, develop new business models, and differentiate their competitive position in the market.
IMPACT offers a secure, standards based, simplified IoT platform on which to build and scale new IoT services.
- Industry leading device management with over 1.5 billion devices managed and a device certification program
- Management of a wide array of IP based protocols and non-IP based Low Power WAN protocols, including NBIOT and LoRa
- Analytics driven NetGuard Endpoint Security that prevents infections via security analytics and threat intelligence
- An IoT Community that works with you to explore new business models
- Modular approach that addresses connectivity and device management, application development, event processing, data collection, and data contextualization
IMPACT can help you retain the value of today's infrastructure and meet near-term business needs. Yet, it is flexible enough to enable tomorrow's technologies and services.
IMPACT offers a flexible migration path to optimize connectivity, networks and operations to support emerging technologies and evolving needs. With our solution, you can grow capabilities, ease deployments and access IoT opportunities in varied markets and applications.
Security is available at all layers of the IMPACT platform. This enables network-based cognitive security analytics, protecting user privacy and allowing quick reactions to anomalies with fast over-the-air security updates.
A Single, Simplified Platform
With IMPACT, you get a single, integrated, standards-based platform that can move you from M2M through to IoT quickly. Deployments for new applications are easy and operations are simplified, so you can bring multiple applications onto a single platform and scale as opportunities arise.
Access Nokia's deep partner networks from the IoT community and broader alliance partnerships to build sustainable new business and revenue models and identify new ways to improve the customer experience and lower costs.
IMPACT empowers service providers, enterprises and governments to unlock the potential of IoT by providing:
- Multi-tenant, multi-protocol, standards-based and scalable platform
- Device management capabilities, including firmware and software updates, reset and reboot, configuration control commands and device discovery
- Fault management, data collection and policies
- Broad range of connectivity options (3G, 4G, NB-IoT, LoRA, 4.9G, 5G)
- Policy-driven management and a comprehensive set of supported device standards (LWM2M, OMA-DM)
- Traffic analytics and anomaly monitoring for layer 1-2, plus device monitoring at layer 6
- ADEP / CMP agnostic and extensible
- LPWAN standards support, including SCEF, MTC and LoRa
- Multiple deployment models, including cloud/SaaS and on-premises
- Rich northbound and southbound APIs for integration
- Scalable and secure on boarding end points
- Malware and anomaly detection
- Nokia introduces worldwide IoT network grid as a service #MWC1710 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Nokia IMPACT IoT Platform enables service providers, enterprises and government agencies to easily deploy IoT services31 Jan 2017
- Nokia modernizes the Smart Grid to bring power distribution networks into the IoT era31 Jan 2017
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
- du prepares for fastest fiber broadband in the UAE with successful test of Nokia's next-generation 40 Gigabit TWDM-PON technology13 Dec 2016
Related blog posts
- The road from M2M to IoT is paved with big data16 Feb 2017
- Going global with eSIM! A digital-first experience for IoT08 Feb 2017
- Small cells bring IoT in from the cold07 Feb 2017
- A connected world liberated by technology: impressions from Davos30 Jan 2017
- The Big Power Shift: How Converged Field Area Networks (FANs) are changing the game for power utilities26 Jan 2017
- IoT Time Exclusive: Nokia Launches IoT Platform
- IoT Now: Nokia Makes Impact in IoT With New Platform Offering
- Using light device management to secure endpoints in the Internet of Things
- M2M security: Ensuring device security for the Internet of Things
- Developing the infrastructure and ecosystem for a 5G world
- Why enterprises need IoT analytics
- 4 ways mass transit operators can compete with autonomous vehicles
- Which enterprises will be first to leap through the IoT looking glass?
- Licensed or unlicensed spectrum for cellular IoT? That is the question
- A tale of twenty-two cities: getting smart, safe, and sustainable
- The future of smart cities - what experts are saying
- Connecting the IoT Ecosystem for Smart Cities
- Internet of Things Solutions for Public Safety
#IoT from @Nokianetworks
The Nokia IMPACT IoT platform allows service providers, enterprises and governments to securely manage and scale Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystems. IMPACT gives you a standards-based platform for managing any device, protocol or application.