Home and Access Analytics
Resolve service, device, and network issues before customers notice them
Nokia Home and Access Analytics lets you identify and resolve issues proactively, before they affect the customer experience. Our analytics solutions can help you use predictive care to reduce costs and deliver experiences that boost customer loyalty and revenue.
According to industry analysts, IT departments still discover about 70% of the service problems that end users report to the help desk. About 35% of all trouble calls are related to Wi-Fi, a vital element of the connected home experience.
Home and Access Analytics takes the pressure off your IT department. It analyzes service, device and network data to predict customer issues and prescribe next best actions that let you resolve them. With proactive care, you can prevent problems that cause dissatisfaction and continuously improve the home, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and small cell customer experience.
Enhance the customer experience with analytics-driven care
Our solutions combine ecosystem-spanning visibility with robust features that help you turn insights to actions that enhance the customer experience. Home and Access Analytics lets you:
- Track and update solutions to a wide range of issues and use them to empower CSRs to resolve more customer problems in a single call
- Provide a unified view that allows CSRs to manage customers across all services, devices and networks, identify normal and abnormal performance, and compare different subscriber experiences
- Enable subscribers to use self-care to resolve a broad range of issues
- Help subscribers avoid problems by delivering automated alerts, support information, and problem resolution guidance directly to the desktop
- Use predictive algorithms to turn reactive and self-care use cases into self-healing services
- Increase customer satisfaction by detecting anomalies and using predictive workflows to resolve them before they impact customers
Create an end-to-end customer experience solution
We have pre-integrated Home and Access Analytics with our Connected Device Platform(CDP) and Care and Provisioning Platform. By combining these solutions, you can use predictions to support automation and actions that optimize the customer experience
How can Home and Access Analytics help your business?
Optimize customer value
Prevent outages, downtime, and other issues that could adversely affect your customers. Proactive care lets you can solve problems before customers notice them and contact you. With Home and Access Analytics, you can predict:
- 30% of customer calls up to two hours in advance
- 70% of drop-ships for home gateways and set-top boxes
- 65% of technician dispatches
Make the customer experience effortless and optimal
Reduce help desk call volume and handle times with analytics-driven machine learning. Home and Access Analytics uncovers call anomalies that are difficult to detect with operations support systems (OSS). It determines the next best action to present to your customers, agents, and field technicians.
Prioritize issues based on their business impact
Gain insights that help you address call-driver issues in the right order. Home and Access Analytics detects details such as which brands of modem are deployed in rural areas and urban centers. It uses this information to help you prioritize problems based on how they impact your business.
Adopt an agile customer experience business strategy
Serve customers more effectively by continuously updating and improving your workflows and processes. Home and Access Analytics identifies and resolves customer issues using machine learning and automation technologies from Nokia Bell Labs. It lets you adopt improvements without having to worry about workflow complexity or the way changes could affect your processes.
Explore the Home and Access Analytics portfolio
Our portfolio helps you use access- and home network-related analytics to move from reactive support to proactive customer care for a broad range of services and technologies, including voice, video, and high-speed internet. It leverages predicted outcomes to provide all the capabilities you need to optimize customer support, remediate problems, and fix network faults before they impact the customer experience.
More insights about Home and Access Analytics
Related blog posts
- Bots enter the world of customer care...10 May 2017
- Is your call center an effective sales channel?11 April 2017
- Please help us create a reliable, quality Wi-Fi experience.03 April 2017
- Wi-Fi support costs is easier than you think29 March 2017
- Goodbye silos. Hello omni-channel customer experience.01 February 2017
- Customer care goes hi-tech13 Jan 2017
- Predicting service disruptions really works - now let's talk analytics algorithms08 Dec 2016
- Securing the IoT with comprehensive device management01 Sep 2016
- Eliminating the potluck aspect of call center service31 Aug 2016
- Omni-channel is the channel22 Jul 2016
- 140 years later, what do we know about customer service?05 Jul 2016
Nokia Home and Access Analytics is a key component of our Customer Experience Solutions portfolio. It can help you build a cognitive network that uses predictive insights and prescriptive actions to address customer experience problems proactively.