Gigabit Smart Build
Building gigabit networks with predictable outcomes
To keep pace with escalating bandwidth demand, fierce competition, and ambitious government broadband targets, operators worldwide are transforming or upgrading their access networks by increasing the high speed capabilities of their copper loops and bringing fiber closer to end users. But they face many challenges along the way.
Nokia Gigabit Smart Build offers operators a holistic approach that can support you at every stage of your broadband evolution, from business case development through deployment, management, upgrades and optimization. This support is adapted to suit your specific challenges, needs and market context. It enables you to manage wide-reaching change and avoid costly errors and delays as you transition to new ultra-broadband technologies.
Ensure predictable outcomes with Gigabit Smart Build
Best path accuracy
Nokia Gigabit Smart Build gives you predictable costs and quality, and the fastest time-to-market for your network transformation project.
- Choose the right technology and strategy with more than 95% accuracy through our Bell Labs patented framework
- Half the time-to-market by partnering with the world’s most experienced and skilled multifunctional team with the most advanced automated, industrialized deployment tools
- Reduce rollout costs by up to 30% and reduce errors by a factor of 3 with a field-proven end-to-end delivery model, blue printed tasks and processes
- Activate fiber services faster and at 50% lower cost through ONT customer self-activation
- Gain expert insight into network performance and capacity management through automation and patented tools for big data analytics
- Upgrade broadband networks more quickly and at higher quality with a systematic upgrade methodology and patented toolset
- Migrate legacy broadband networks faster and 99 percent first-time-right with patented methodologies and tools that accelerate and simplify the migration process
Claim your Gigabit Smart Build advantage
Gigabit Smart Build makes building your gigabit network predictable, which delivers three key business benefits.
- Assured quality: The service reduces rollout errors by a factor of three.
- Fastest time to market: The service cuts time-to-market in half by minimizing preparation time, accelerating rollouts and increasing rollout volume.
- Maximum ROI: The service increases return on investment (ROI) with end-to-end support that lets you choose the best evolution path, optimize rollouts and lifecycle management, and reduce legacy migration costs.
Three steps for simpler ultra-broadband evolution
Gigabit Smart Build provides a program management and governance framework that divides broadband evolution into three phases: prepare, deploy and operationalize.
1. Prepare: Get ready for gigabit
Gigabit Smart Build provides support that enables operators to maximize ROI by deploying ultra-broadband technologies at the right times and locations. This support focuses on helping operators manage the complexity and cost associated with the adoption of ultra-broadband technologies such as fiber and virtualization.
2. Deploy: Achieve fast, first-time-right evolution
Gigabit Smart Build helps operators reduce time to market by ensuring that they apply the right skills, tools and methodologies to the deployment process. It offers deployment support in several important areas, including customer self-installation technologies and network build control management.
3. Operationalize: Control and optimize upgrades and migration
Gigabit Smart Build operationalizes ultra-broadband deployments and turns them into revenue-generating services. This support focuses on enabling operators to migrate services flawlessly, execute smooth upgrades and leverage analysis to keep the network in shape. The service presents operators with several optimization options, including legacy broadband migration, network software upgrades, and network assessments and health checks.
Joint webinar with Ovum
Service Provider Broadband Access Network Transformation: The Key Challenges and Solutions
#tbc from @Nokianetworks
ICYMI: Watch a video update on our Ultra Compact Network and our Nokia Saving Lives initiative:… https://t.co/yly5yUxfzI
Nokia is a trusted broadband access transformation partner to service providers around the world. Through our experience, expertise and intellectual property based automation we help service providers design and deliver ultra-broadband services with predictable outcomes in terms of cost, quality and time-to-market, reducing the risk of delays in market availability for ultra-broadband services.