Rapport Communications and Collaboration
Break the vendor lock with Rapport
Take control of your ICT infrastructure with a communications platform built for the enterprise.
Nokia Rapport™ – our enterprise IP communications and collaboration solution - offers you a cost-effective alternative to legacy infrastructures that are run in silos or tied to a specific vendor. Its robust, open, and scalable platform lets you adopt an apps-first approach to communications and cap your costly telecom network silo spending.
Rapport frees your ICT infrastructure to support the devices and applications your users need. Streamlined, efficient, and built specifically for the enterprise, Rapport lets you control your business’s communications services using your own private, cloud-based communications engine. This engine is built on the same reliable, scalable, and high-performance infrastructure used by some of the world’s largest IP communications network providers.
With Rapport, you take back your communications infrastructure and regain control of the capabilities and functionality you need to achieve your business objectives.
Your business. Your communications. Your way.
Business communications when, where, and how you need them
Technological advances, a mobile workforce, and ever-changing user requirements are increasing demand for mobility and cloud services. Third-party apps, BYOD, and shadow IT present familiar challenges. But vendor lock-in — having to use one vendor’s proprietary solutions for end-to-end IP communications — keeps you from addressing these challenges and realizing the full benefits of IP communications innovation.
To thrive in an “any device, anywhere” world, you need a mobile- and cloud-ready IP communications platform that you own and control. Rapport lets you break free of vendor lock-in. It gives you an open, adaptable IP communications platform that supports:
- Seamless mobile integration
- Best-in-class voice and video
- Rapid service innovation
- Business-class performance and scalability
Nokia lets you own and control your network-based communications — so you can take advantage of the voice, data, and collaboration tools your business needs.
Cap your legacy telecom network silo spending and embed a communications engine in your data center.
One communications back end
- Begin the process of turning down PBX/UC silos by deploying full-service telecom network capabilities that include global routing, session management, and fully-featured rich communications services
- Use the communications capabilities you need, when and where you need them – without worrying about commercial penalties, performance degradation, or security issues
Adapt the communications experience to meet the needs of your teams, clients, and business.
Open communications and collaboration
- Increase efficiency with open and extensible communications and collaboration services that can be optimized for your business
- Get full PBX features and more with our solution, which offers proven integration of leading, open enterprise soft clients, desk phones, and apps
- Customize the user experience to promote your brand and key differentiators
Transform your communications into a corporate asset that can be built into any service or application.
New applications and services
- Build and launch new apps quickly and easily to meet all your mobile, B2B, B2C, and B2E needs
- Make text, audio, video, and sharing functions available to any application through robust API and simple client libraries
- The user’s profile - which includes identification, authentication, and privileges, as well as legacy interconnections - is used across all apps and services
- Global routing: Interconnects all PBXs and gateways, or IP domains.
- Session management: Extends a centralized dial plan and common user services across all PBX types, plus communications-enabled business process (CEBP) enablement.
- Open communications and collaboration: Directly connects endpoints to a centralized database hosted by application servers.
- Contact center: Centralizes the contact center using directly registered endpoints provided through third-party integration.
- The Conference Call: See how Rapport eliminates headaches and confusion when setting up a conference call
- The Speakers Backstage: See how Rapport will change everything in enterprise communications and collaboration
- The Cookie: See how Rapport reduces time required to develop and deploy new apps/services
- Rapport™: The next wave of communications
- Responsible business innovation: Because what we believe makes us who we are
- Every second counts
- Digital Ideas: interview with Fran Heeran, SVP Communications & Collaboration BU, discussing Rapport for Enterprise
- Rapport: Bringing people together with innovation
- The New Guy: Making a global enterprise more agile, responsive and faster to market
- Communication and collaboration services delivered from a single communications backend
- How Nokia Rapport for Large Enterprise addresses fixed-mobile Convergence
- Transforming the large enterprise with contextual communications
- A new approach for large enterprise communications
- The business case for communications transformation in large enterprises
- Moving beyond Unified Communications
- Inflection points: The new world of enterprise IT
- Rapport for Large Enterprise solution overview
- Rapport for Large Enterprise brochure
- Large Enterprise solutions portfolio overview
- Rapport Global Routing Solution
- Rapport Session Management Solution
- Rapport Open Communications and Collaboration Solution
- Rapport Contact Center Solution
- Solutions Lab overview brochure
- Transforming business communications: A new approach
- What does "Your business. Your communications. Your way." really mean to the Enterprise?
- Transforming enterprise communications into a corporate asset
- How your communications platform can drive innovation
- Communications and collaboration: Anywhere, anytime
- Connecting C&C: Removing costly, ineffective silos
- Rapport Open APIs increase employee productivity
- UCC for the 21st Century
- BT hacks What's Next for Future Voice platform on our Rapport sandbox!
- 3 steps To open communications and collaboration
- Transforming your enterprise communications for free