The importance of managing energy increases every year. It’s not just about hitting your corporate social responsibility targets and reducing your carbon footprint, it’s also about making more efficient use of energy and securing network availability at all times
As well as optimizing the energy use of traditional network infrastructure, Nokia Energy Solutions can help you make the most of renewable power sources to extend reliable coverage to remote locations with no or an unreliable electrical power supply. We can also help with back-up solutions and disaster recovery options, together with hybrid solutions.
Monitoring: Monitoring a site’s energy situation enables the best use of base station power saving features to help ensure continued or extended operation during power outages. Site Energy Management Systems (SEMS) increases network resilience during a natural disaster by optimizing maintenance and efficiently monitoring key performance indicators.
We focus on innovative utilization of existing assets and new technologies for cost effective modernization. Whether your main aim is investment protection or improving energy efficiency, our professional services and telco products can help.
Energy efficient mobile broadband continues to be an important issue for operators. Our Energy Solutions show you how to make energy efficiencies in your network operations as well as your network infrastructure to reduce your operational expenditure.
- Saves CAPEX and OPEX
- Keeps maintenance requirements at a low level
- Cuts Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared with traditional solutions
- Gives attractive returns on investment (ROI)
- Simple installation
- Cuts the environmental impact
- Reduces solution complexity
- Reduces fuel consumption with real-time remote visibility and control
- Comprehensive reports and KPIs
- Optimized maintenance management
Nokia Energy Solutions is able to deliver complete end-to-end energy efficiency measures. Our tools identify the best value for operators. Multiple scenarios can be compared, lowest TCO and shortest payback time identified, giving operators optimal decision-making support.
Risk management plays an important role when deploying a system or network. There are many challenges, technical as well as commercial, and their effects on costs must be considered when deciding on a deployment strategy. We can help you minimize both types of risks.
- Nokia to improve capacity and coverage of Zain Iraq's network for Zeyara and beyond11 Oct 2017
- Nokia signs EUR 30 million network expansion and modernization deal with Bangladesh's Teletalk 25 Jan 2017
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
- 5G-ready Nokia AirScale redefines radio access, closes the gap between the IT and telco worlds #MWC1621 Feb 2016
Related blog posts
#expertadvantage, #services from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Energy Solutions aims to find an optimal mix per site rather than using a one-size-fits-all approach. You can expect cost-effective solutions that include a mix of leading industry products complemented by simple operational changes, to complete modernization.