NetGuard Endpoint and IoT Security
Protect fixed, mobile, and IoT devices with a network-based anti-malware solution
Nokia NetGuard Endpoint Security is a network-based anti-malware solution for fixed, mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. You can use it to detect malware, minimize its impact on the subscriber experience, and generate revenue by providing a superior protection service.
NetGuard Endpoint Security works with fixed and mobile networks. It is optimized for smartphones and addresses the many complex challenges associated with IoT security.
If hackers gain access to an IoT device and use its processor or internet connection for fraud or other attacks, Endpoint Security identifies the device and uses automated actions to mitigate the problem.
NetGuard Endpoint Security: Network-based protection for fixed, mobile, and IoT devices
NetGuard Endpoint Security is a user protection system that runs on telco networks. Its analytics engine monitors and analyzes traffic for fixed, mobile, SMS and premium voice services, searching for patterns that are consistent with malware behavior. The information on known malware behavior comes from a malware intelligence database provided by Nokia Threat Intelligence Labs.
With NetGuard Endpoint Security, you benefit from several unique capabilities, including:
- A deep mobile network view that provides access to specific data such as IMSI, MSISDN or Cell ID
- The ability to monitor and analyze the internal traffic of a mobile network as well as traffic to and from the internet
- Comprehensive protection that covers traditional malware, new variants and premium SMS fraud
- Scalability that allows you to monitor the entire network with limited hardware
By building these unique capabilities into a product that doesn’t require an end-user client and can report anomalies on IoT device communications, NetGuard Endpoint Security gives you effective protection for smartphones and IoT devices.
Nokia earns Light Reading security innovation award
We won the Most Innovative Security Strategy (Vendor) category at the 2015 Leading Lights awards for our network-based approach to IoT security.
Nokia endpoint security product up for CTIA technology award
Our NetGuard Endpoint Security product is a finalist for the 2016 CTIA e-Tech awards.
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – 2H 2016
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – 1H 2016
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report – Archives
- Nokia: Mobile device malware infection rate rose steadily in H2 2016
- Nokia: Mobile device malware infections surge in H1 2016
- Nokia malware report reveals new all-time high in mobile device infections and major IoT device security vulnerabilities27 Mar 2017
- Zain KSA deploys Nokia NetGuard to protect subscribers from increasing malware threat; first operator to implement anti-malware solution in Saudi Arabia19 Dec 2016
- Nokia malware report shows surge in mobile device infections in 201601 Sep 2016
- Nokia launches new IMPACT platform for fast and secure delivery of IoT services14 Jun 2016
- Dubai government security networks operator Nedaa selects Nokia to deliver next-generation network for mission-critical and smart city services20 Mar 2016
- Nokia malware report shows smartphones now account for 60% of infections in the mobile network01 Mar 2016
Related blog posts
- Critical networks are at risk. Here’s how to stop the lights going out20 Sep 2017
- Security breaches & response time – hours, days or weeks?31 Aug 2017
- IoMT & Cybersecurity: Health care takes on a growing challenge11 Jul 2017
- LTE puts Madrid Metro on track for the future06 Jul 2017
- Smart travellers need smarter airports28 Apr 2017
#telcosecurity from @Nokianetworks
Nokia NetGuard Endpoint Security provides network-based security for fixed, mobile and IoT devices. This scalable product provides capabilities that let you monitor and analyze traffic patterns, identify threats, and apply automated actions to minimize the impact of security events. With NetGuard Endpoint Security, you can detect and address malware before it hinders the customer experience and turn these capabilities into profitable security service offerings.