The business benefits of a Nokia private Cloud DCI solution include:
- OPEX savings and improved IT utilization through data center consolidation and virtualization
- Better scalability and performance with greater resiliency at less cost and lower complexity
- Improved flexibility and greater pooling of server and storage resources
- Higher data control and security to meet data soverignty and compliance requirements
- Faster service and response times between data centers for business-critical applications
- Comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery to meet regulatory requirements
- Greater agility and flexibility as well as lower IT costs by moving to a private/hybrid cloud IT model
Nokia business-critical cloud DCI solutions support multiple DCI applications, from real-time business continuity and disaster recovery, to synchronous data replication and cloud backup.
Our solutions support real-time AES 256-bit encryption with “quantum proof” symmetric keys for the highest levels of security and ultra-low latency at data rates of 100 Gigabits per second.
Centralized key management ensures the quality and integrity of the encryption keys and is independent certified to security standards such as NIST, Common Criteria and ANSSI.
Optical intrusion detection tools, including wavelength tracking and Optical Time-Domain Reflectometry (OTDR), localize problems and detect fiber cuts and network intrusions through variations in optical power levels.
Nokia DCI professional services provide rapid deployment capability for DCI build-outs. Consulting services provide financial analysis and modeling, high-level design, and certification as a service.
Nokia build, operate and transfer services help you to cost-effectively roll out, operate, and manage your DCI network, reduce operational risk and time-to-market, and alleviate expertise and resource constraints.