AirGile cloud-native core network
AirGile cloud-native core network meets your needs for massive IoT and the 5G programmable world
The Nokia AirGile cloud-native core network offers the flexibility, responsiveness and adaptability needed to deliver the high performance, ultra-reliability and low latency demanded by the 5G programmable world. The Nokia AirGile solution is based on new, modular software architecture built with cloud capabilities and technologies to achieve improved cloud redundancy and software overload protection.
AirGile Cloud Portfolio
With a lower overall cost achieved through more efficient computing, the Nokia cloud-native core enables operators to move to a DevOps model, allowing the automation and life-cycle management of resources.
- Supports a wide variety of business models using multiple fixed and mobile access technologies, meeting the needs of new industry and enterprise customers
- Delivers new services that depend on extremely low latency, massive connectivity, full mobility and high service availability
- Efficiently deals with unpredictable demand by adapting instantly to traffic fluctuations and cost-effectively shaping and scaling network resources to match different service needs
- Provides the flexibility and automation to manage increasingly complex networks
- Uses an open network platform to meet the needs of many sectors beyond the telecoms industry
- Introduces new services more easily, bringing innovation rapidly to market
- Enables extreme network security to prevent attacks by implementing continuously improving automated security infrastructure
- Is more energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Nokia selected by ALTÁN Redes to build and manage nationwide LTE wholesale network in Mexico30 Mar 2017
- Nokia and Three UK to deploy world's first next-generation cloud native core network10 Feb 2017
- Nokia launches AirFrame Data Center for the Open Platform NFV community21 Jun 2016
- Nokia Shared Data Layer simplifies telco networks and prepares them for IoT and 5G #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- Nokia AirFrame portfolio enhanced for hyperscale data center deployments #MWC1627 Jan 2016
Solutions to make core networks more flexible, more efficient and more open exist, and are being developed as 5G standards firm up. They will transform the way mobile core networks are designed and managed, and the way operators, application providers and subscribers work together.
Nokia cloud-native core is just such an advanced solution that helps operators to meet the new network requirements for future communications, such as extreme low latency and extreme capacity and performance demands.