Telecom analytics – a smart way to ensure customer loyalty and benefit from new types of revenue
Operators have invested in big data platforms, and continue to develop telecom analytics use cases by utilizing their masses of subscriber and network data. According to a study from Heavy Reading operators are looking to fully implement big data and analytics by 2017.
42% of the operators expect analytics initiatives to have significant impact on revenues and business models by the end of 2015, and another 30% during 2016-2017. Source: Heavy Reading, Dec 2014*
At the same time operators’ revenues from core services of voice, and even data, is falling around the globe. Operators can utilize their big data platforms, analytic skills and capabilities to monetize their unique subscriber data for other industries, without jeopardizing the trust of their customers.
Big data and analytics is a key strategic area for Nokia. Our big data and telecom analytics portfolio covers CEM analytics, real-time network analytics, marketing analytics, data monetization and predictive services.
Telecom analytics focuses on customers, networks, data monetization and predictive services
CEM analytics solutions increase customer satisfaction to gain and maintain a loyal subscriber base. The key solution is CEM on Demand.
Real-time network analytics solutions enable deep subscriber and network insight and real-time network action and optimization. The key solutions are Traffica, Wireless Network Guardian and Network Performance Optimizer.
Marketing analytics solutions provide real-time predictive analytics for subscriber behavior analysis and deliver personalized actions for subscriber engagement. The key solution is Predictive Marketing.
Predictive Services Suite includes Preventive Complaint Analysis and Predictive Care solutions, which are services based on a machine learning concept to detect network elements’ behavior anomalies for predicting and resolving issues before they impact customers.
* Heavy Reading, “2020 Vision: The Heavy Reading perspective”, Arindam Banerjee, Principal Analyst, December 2014
Explore our Telecom analytics products and services
Award winning big data analytics solutions for customer experience management, real-time network analysis and reporting, monetization of existing or new streams and prediction of customer impacting issues.
Trafficaprovides monitoring and troubleshooting with insights into traffic, network, locations, devices and subscribers Wireless Network Guardianoffers end-to-end network analytics and reporting with experience metrics for network, devices, applications and subscribers
Ad Analyticscreates anonymized information for advertisers to accurately target consumers with relevant offers at the right time and place Big Data Consultancyhelps you maximize the value of your big data platforms and deliver measurable outcomes by benefitting from accumulated expertise from large big data and Customer Experience Management projects
Related blog posts
- The road from M2M to IoT is paved with big data16 Feb 2017
- Customer care goes hi-tech13 Jan 2017
- Cameras make the best sensors, all eyes on Amazon Go02 Jan 2017
- Can we use mobile data to understand people movement while fully protecting privacy? Yes we can.13 Dec 2016
- Predicting service disruptions really works – now let’s talk analytics algorithms08 Dec 2016
- Nokia software brings new levels of intelligence and automation to service provider networks #MWC1722 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Nokia IMPACT IoT Platform enables service providers, enterprises and government agencies to easily deploy IoT services31 Jan 2017
- Nokia announces machine learning-powered customer experience solutions; sets new standard for proactive care17 Nov 2016
- Nokia launches data center, cloud transformation services as operators move towards the telco cloud #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- Nokia AVA, the new cloud-based cognitive platform for fast, flawless service delivery to operators #MWC1608 Feb 2016
#bigdata from @nokianetworks
Nokia’s award winning analytics and Customer Experience Management solutions have showcased our deep understanding in how to best analyze and benefit from subscriber data.