AirScale Cloud RAN
The Cloud RAN with all options covered
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN meets your every radio need - whether you want to run radio functions in large data centers or in small distributed sites, or even combine them for ultimate flexibility, Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN has it covered.
With Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN capacity can go where your customers need it. They also get the services they want straight away.
It's also ready for the future - be ready to deploy new 5G access technologies as soon as your business needs them.
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN offers the benefits you need to take advantage of the Cloud:
- Automatically scale network capacity as demand changes
- Launch exciting new services in days or even hours, not months
- Run real-time services based on what's happening around your customers
- Meet any demand - send capacity from anywhere in the network to anywhere it's needed
- Re-use your existing 4.5G network transport to launch new 5G services
AirScale RNC (Radio Network Controller) is part of Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN, offering scalability across technologies and greater automation.
- Multi-layered approach-multiple cloud locations-distributed and centralized
- Multiple fronthaul types, incl. Ethernet
- Highly scalable, flexible and efficient
- Evolutionary approach
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN architecture meets telco performance needs and was developed with operators across the globe. It is ready for future services and will meet the requirements of 5G and the Internet of Things.
- Nokia and KDDI trial 5G with AirScale radio for wireless ultra-broadband in megacities 12 May 2017
- Nokia studies outline business return-on-investment from 5G services18 Apr 2017
- Nokia and TIM extend technology partnership in Brazil to expand 4G LTE network in 700 MHz spectrum band15 Mar 2017
- Nokia and Intel launch 5G acceleration labs in US and Finland to help operators bring 5G innovations to market21 Feb 2017
- Nokia maximizes network speed and capacity on path to 5G with launch of 4.9G technology and AirScale Active Antennas #MWC1713 Feb 2017
Related blog posts
- Nothing ethereal about this Cloud RAN achievement with SK Telecom18 May 2017
- Orange and Nokia enabling the 4th Industrial Revolution12 May 2017
- Nokia 5G FIRST drives new use cases12 May 2017
- Industrial manufacturing meets wireless communications05 May 2017
- Smart travellers need smarter airports28 Apr 2017
#telcocloud, #CloudRAN, #AirScale from @Nokianetworks
Nokia is a forerunner in the telco cloud. We have developed and tested virtualized network elements and cloud application management with operators and shown that cloud technology is ready for commercial deployment. Our core software and telco cloud management systems are hardware-independent and cloud platform agnostic, allowing you to take full advantage of the cloud.