The Cloud RAN with all options covered
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN meets your every radio need - whether you want to run radio functions in large data centers or in small distributed sites, or even combine them for ultimate flexibility, Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN has it covered.
With Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN capacity can go where your customers need it. They also get the services they want straight away.
It's also ready for the future - be ready to deploy new 5G access technologies as soon as your business needs them.
- Automatically scale network capacity as demand changes
- Launch exciting new services in days or even hours, not months
- Run real-time services based on what's happening around your customers
- Meet any demand - send capacity from anywhere in the network to anywhere it's needed
- Re-use your existing 4.5G network transport to launch new 5G services
AirScale RNC (Radio Network Controller) is part of Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN, offering scalability across technologies and greater automation.
Ready for the future?
- Multi-layered approach-multiple cloud locations-distributed and centralized
- Multiple fronthaul types, incl. Ethernet
- Highly scalable, flexible and efficient
- Evolutionary approach
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN architecture meets telco performance needs and was developed with operators across the globe. It is ready for future services and will meet the requirements of 5G and the Internet of Things.
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator08 Oct 2018
- Nokia and dtac deploy first 4G TDD network for mass commercial use in Thailand12 Jul 2018
- Nokia and TeamTalk sign technology partner agreement for critical, resilient communications in New Zealand 03 May 2018
- Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea11 Apr 2018
- Nokia wins its largest-ever GSM-Railway contract with Polish PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe to modernize critical communications network 29 Mar 2018