AirScale Cloud RAN
The Cloud RAN with all options covered
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN meets your every radio need - whether you want to run radio functions in large data centers or in small distributed sites, or even combine them for ultimate flexibility, Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN has it covered.
With Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN capacity can go where your customers need it. They also get the services they want straight away.
It's also ready for the future - be ready to deploy new 5G access technologies as soon as your business needs them.
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN offers the benefits you need to take advantage of the Cloud:
- Automatically scale network capacity as demand changes
- Launch exciting new services in days or even hours, not months
- Run real-time services based on what's happening around your customers
- Meet any demand - send capacity from anywhere in the network to anywhere it's needed
- Re-use your existing 4.5G network transport to launch new 5G services
AirScale RNC (Radio Network Controller) is part of Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN, offering scalability across technologies and greater automation.
- Multi-layered approach-multiple cloud locations-distributed and centralized
- Multiple fronthaul types, incl. Ethernet
- Highly scalable, flexible and efficient
- Evolutionary approach
Nokia AirScale Cloud RAN architecture meets telco performance needs and was developed with operators across the globe. It is ready for future services and will meet the requirements of 5G and the Internet of Things.
- Nokia maximizes network speed and capacity on path to 5G with launch of 4.9G technology and AirScale Active Antennas #MWC1713 Feb 2017
- Nokia applies spectrum innovation to create private mobile networks and expand opportunities for connected vertical industries #MWC1713 Feb 2017
- Nokia lays key 5G foundation with world's first 5GTF connection13 Feb 2017
- Nokia and du help music fans share videos and pictures from du Arena with Centralized RAN technology boosting uplink speeds by close to 40%08 Feb 2017
- Nokia signs EUR 30 million network expansion and modernization deal with Bangladesh's Teletalk 25 Jan 2017
Related blog posts
- A connected world liberated by technology: impressions from Davos30 Jan 2017
- Is your Network Management System 5G ready? It’s time!27 Jan 2017
- Joint 5G experimentation in Oulu, sign up here!23 Jan 2017
- Maintain your 3G quality – AirScale Cloud RAN can cope12 Jan 2017
- Cutting emissions is more than just a good thing to do11 Jan 2017
#telcocloud, #CloudRAN, #AirScale from @Nokianetworks
Nokia is a forerunner in the telco cloud. We have developed and tested virtualized network elements and cloud application management with operators and shown that cloud technology is ready for commercial deployment. Our core software and telco cloud management systems are hardware-independent and cloud platform agnostic, allowing you to take full advantage of the cloud.