AirFrame Data Center Solution
AirFrame includes the necessary hardware, software and services that can adapt to any cloud-based application, including common IT and the more demanding telco applications that will be imposed with future connectivity, such as 5G.
The acceleration of telco and IT convergence and the need to support a diverse range of demanding applications requires an innovative solution that takes all the benefits from the IT and open source domains to create a scalable and distributed cloud-based architecture.
More and more services, including 5G, will need network functionalities and capabilities located at the most efficient point within a network. This will be necessary in order to address strict latency constraints and to process huge data demands that will be critical in delivering services with real-time responsiveness.
Network architectures will need a re-think, with layered and distributed network topologies containing optimized hardware to deliver unparalleled performance and the greatest flexibility.
Nokia’s AirFrame Data Center Solution will run any cloud-based application with ease. Enhancements including advanced packet and crypto acceleration make AirFrame perform better than traditional IT servers. Supporting open standards and including the latest data center technology trends, AirFrame will enable full hyperscale to extremely distributed capabilities that will be necessary for future telco and IT networking and service delivery.
Deliver telco applications that demand low latency and high throughput
Deploy state-of-the-art data center components that support open and interoperable cloud solutions
Utilize fully IT compliant hardware able to run the most common IT cloud applications in parallel with telco
Deploy flexible and innovative data centers that can be strategically located at locations that matter most
- Nokia mobile fronthaul solution supports edotco Malaysia customer transition to Centralized RAN to meet demand for mobile broadband 20 Oct 2016
- Nokia brings assurance to carrier SDN, enabling successful large-scale commercial rollouts of SDN-based network services11 Oct 2016
- Nokia service to transform network optimization in the cloud era22 Sep 2016
- Nokia accelerates operators' move to multi-vendor cloud networks with new dedicated facility and services15 Sep 2016
- Nokia extends 5G-ready AirScale radio and services portfolio to meet demands of cloud-based, ultra-connected world 12 Sep 2016
Related blog posts
- Why investing in 3G will pay dividends far into the future20 Oct 2016
- Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be a risky business17 Oct 2016
- Beyond VoLTE? A new world of programmable voice apps21 Sep 2016
- Easiest way to supplement downlink capacity20 Sep 2016
- Here’s a great way to keep 3.5 billion 3G subscribers very happy14 Sep 2016
#telcocloud from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Networks has been a forerunner in developing telco cloud. We have developed and tested virtualized network elements and cloud application management with our customers and demonstrated the readiness of cloud technology for commercial deployment. Nokia's core software and telco cloud management systems are hardware-independent and cloud platform agnostic, so operators can take full advantage of the cloud paradigm. Nokia is helping operators along their journey to Telco Cloud with a full life cycle of cloud wise services; from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance.