- Enables you to use network data to generate new revenues from the advertising industry
- Subscribers get relevant, non-intrusive offers
- Operators gain a new revenue stream in a different market. Network data is monetized in a new way, bringing revenue also from the advertising industry
- Better targeted mobile advertising helps to improve customer satisfaction
- Advertisers can increase their revenues with increased click through and conversion rates
- New revenue is created and shared between operators, the advertising industry and Nokia by combining network data and location information with expertise in big data and advertisement targeting
According to the study “ Telecom Data as a Service” by 451 Research in 2015, the total addressable market is $24.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow to $79bn in 2020. Two of the most promising use case areas are mobile advertising (estimated to grow from $5.6bn to $19.3bn) and proximity advertising (from $4.1bn to $15.4bn).