Ad Analytics helps you capitalize on your unique customer insights
Nokia Ad Analytics helps you capitalize on your unique customer insights by delivering anonymous and accurate subscriber data to advertising networks for use in mobile ads and digital billboards.
New revenue is created and shared between operators, the advertising industry and Nokia by combining network data and location information with expertise in big data and advertisement targeting.
- Enables you to use network data to generate new revenues from the advertising industry
- Subscribers get relevant, non-intrusive offers
- Operators gain a new revenue stream in a different market. Network data is monetized in a new way, bringing revenue also from the advertising industry
- Better targeted mobile advertising helps to improve customer satisfaction
- Advertisers can increase their revenues with increased click through and conversion rates
- New revenue is created and shared between operators, the advertising industry and Nokia by combining network data and location information with expertise in big data and advertisement targeting
According to the study “ Telecom Data as a Service” by 451 Research in 2015, the total addressable market is $24.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow to $79bn in 2020. Two of the most promising use case areas are mobile advertising (estimated to grow from $5.6bn to $19.3bn) and proximity advertising (from $4.1bn to $15.4bn).
- Nokia deploys datacenter interconnect solution with Thailand's INET 25 Sep 2017
- Nokia launches data center, cloud transformation services as operators move towards the telco cloud #MWC1618 Feb 2016
- Nokia AVA, the new cloud-based cognitive platform for fast, flawless service delivery to operators #MWC1608 Feb 2016
- Nokia Networks showcases latest innovations at MWC Revisited in South Africa27 Aug 2015
- Nokia launches iSON Manager, KT trial shows 40% cut to energy use in LTE network #MWC15 01 Mar 2015
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
#NokiaServices, #analytics from @Nokianetworks
Nokia’s award winning Customer Experience Management solutions and expert service consultants have shown that we understand how to analyze and benefit from subscriber data. In Ad Analytics, this ability is used in cooperation with operators and advertisers to achieve more accurate targeting of audiences based on rich subscriber profiles.