expect the unexpected
Deliver capacity and capability without compromising performance
Nokia 7750 SR-s IP routers are designed to help service providers and webscale operators stay ahead of evolving network demands.
Increase capacity and density
Keep pace with new traffic demands with the industry’s highest density IP routing platform. Our 7750 SR-s routers are powered by our groundbreaking Nokia FP4 IP routing silicon. The new 7750 SR-s platform supports a 144 Tb/s configuration, in a system designed to scale to 288 Tb/s. It will support up to 144 terabit links, 288 400GE ports, or 1,440 100GE ports in a compact form factor.
Control costs and protect investments
- Front-to-back cooling with orthogonal direct connect architecture eliminates the need for backplane and significantly improves cooling
- A decoupled power subsystem design maximizes flexibility
- Faraday cage design provides enhanced electromagnetic interference protection when supporting higher and higher speeds
- Programmable FP4 silicon and common Service Router Operating System (SR OS) ensure hardware longevity and software extensibility
Deliver the highest quality of experience
Deploy IP routers that increase customer satisfaction. The 7750 SR-s combines deterministic performance with comprehensive capabilities and high availability features which let you deliver the best possible quality of experience (QoE).
Boost network security
- Data Sheet: 7750 SR-s series
- Datasheet: 7750 SR-s XMA-s
- Application note: Delivering intelligence at scale and extensibility
- White paper: Insight-driven automated networking - The new paradigm for designing & operating modern IP networks
- Press release: Nokia catalyzes the next chapter of the internet