Transforming optimization for the cloud era
Complete network planning and optimization (NPO) tasks 40 percent faster and gain more freedom to focus on customer-centric activities with our NPO Transformation service.
The NPO Transformation service brings agility to optimization by combining cloud technologies with proven expertise, tools and methodologies. It lets you address NPO proactively so you can deliver better service to customers and seize opportunities presented by 4.5G, the Internet of Things and the cloud.
Make NPO transformation easy
Our service helps you succeed with new technologies and overcome challenges created by shifting customer demands, increasing network complexity and declining ARPU. We simplify your operations with an approach that allows you to:
- Assess your efficiency and performance against industry best practices in areas such as productivity, CAPEX and customer satisfaction.
- Transform your NPO operations by continuously improving your processes, increasing the use of automation and applying the right people and skills to every task.
- Assure long-term quality and reduce OPEX by shifting your focus from reacting to network KPIs to proactively improving the customer experience.
Succeed with proven tools, processes and expertise
We use our technologies and experience to ensure that you get more value from your existing infrastructure and make smart investments for the future. With our NPO Transformation service, you can take advantage of:
- An operational assessment that uses value stream mapping and a task model that draws on our extensive experience with transformation projects
- Cloud, analytics and automation technologies that enable you to replace reactive operations with a proactive approach that focuses on improving the customer experience
- Methodologies that leverage our considerable experience in applying lean and Kaizen principles to NPO
- Technologies such as drones, 3D geolocation and automation, which reduce the effort and cost associated with drive- and walk-testing
- Complete planning and optimization tasks-up to 40 percent faster
- Significantly reduce NPO-related OPEX
- Improve network performance and service quality
- Satisfy customers and prevent churn by addressing network and QoE issues in a more proactive and responsive way
- Reduce drive-testing costs by approximately 20 percent while gaining better insights into the subscriber experience
Current Analysis ranked Nokia as the industry leader for network planning and optimization. It recognized our Nokia AVA cognitive services platform’s ability to help operators reduce total cost of ownership by supporting fast, efficient delivery of NPO services.
Nokia won a 2016 Global Telecoms Business award for Mobile Infrastructure Innovation with Ooredoo Qatar. Using analytics and automation, we helped Ooredoo boost average LTE data speeds by 50 percent.