Systems Integration - building complex multivendor network architectures just got easier
Whether you are transforming your whole network or changing just a small part of it, you want to be sure you are getting the best out of the products you want to implement. Every operator has a different commercial perspective and technology landscape and our Systems Integration team is there to understand your goals and help you achieve them.
Nokia System Integration Services works closely with operators and vertical domains to integrate the latest products and solutions, offering everything from designing network architecture to integration, customization, configuration and migration services for the latest technologies. Post implementation, our extensive customer training modules and customized technical support services help you get the most from your implementation.
We have extensive experience and references across the globe integrating Nokia products and third party elements in a multivendor environment. Our consulting led approach places a strong emphasis on translating real customer needs into solutions. Our customization capabilities ensure a tailor-made fit for transforming or augmenting existing networks with minimal disruption.
Our capabilities extend beyond the scope of the traditional telecom domain. We create value for industry verticals through a combination of business domain expertise, technical expertise for domain specific subsystems, and systems engineering capabilities for complex multi-dimensional projects.
We have more than 100 partnerships across different domains to address various operator needs efficiently, rapidly and reliably.
Our Systems Integration practice is TL9000 certified - a testament to the strong focus on quality, efficiency and mature, robust delivery processes.
Our Systems Integration experts use the latest network innovations to help you realize your network aspirations for the Cloud and the Internet of Things and lead the way towards 5G.
Our Global Centers of Expertise for Cloud, Core, Subscriber Data Management and Vertical solutions provide the knowledge, skills and capabilities to address the most complex integration scenarios. Using the right mix of local experts and remote Global Services Delivery Center capabilities we have the scale and reach to handle projects of all sizes, all over the world.
Systems Integration: End to end tailor-made network solutions
- Sourcing products and Systems Integration from the same vendor cuts the risk and cost of using third parties without expertise in Nokia products.
- Our Systems Integration Services has the scale to support very large multi-region projects for both operator networks and focused vertical industries
- Focus on quality with mature and robust delivery models certified to TL9000
- Strong relationships with best in class partners across the network ecosystem to deliver multivendor projects
- Global reach of our Systems Integration Services ensures access to real experts anywhere in the world
In February 2015 Nokia expanded its Cloud wise services portfolio with the launch of three professional services, helping operators transform to the telco cloud and implement a data center infrastructure to run their cloud-based enterprise and telco functions.
Nokia Data Center services create a custom-made, multivendor cloud infrastructure that is both agile and cost effective
- Cloud Transformation Consulting services help operators find right balance of people, processes and technology for a shift to the cloud
- Managed Cloud Operations manages multi-vendor hybrid operations including cloud data center infrastructure and VNFs
Read more about Nokia Cloud wise services.
In May 2015, Nokia launched a compact, rapidly deployable LTE “Compact Network” (previously known as Network in a Box) with macro site capacity and coverage to provide real-time communication services. This can be tailored to suit a variety of uses in industry, public safety and rural connectivity.
Read more about Nokia Compact LTE solutions.
China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC) affiliate Guang Dong MCC wanted to transform its Operations Support System (OSS) architecture into an open, transparent, shared architecture to support a more flexible business ecosystem. Nokia Networks implemented CMCC’s first Service Operations Center, leading to a two-thirds cut in the cost of developing new applications.
Touch Lebanon wanted to offer a differentiated customer experience, while maximizing the return on investment from its IMS platform. We deployed our Rich Communications Application, allowing the operator to offer group chat, VoIP, video and file transfer, which encourages loyalty and cuts churn.
Nokia helps Algar Telecom deploy LTE network and Telco Cloud in Brazil - Read more
- Nokia's new 5G design and deployment services deliver faster time to market and lower total cost 12 Jun 2018
- Chorus to trial new optical wavelength services using Nokia service assurance and commissioning solution24 May 2018
- Nokia's Advanced Command Center strengthens situational awareness to enable better decision-making by emergency services15 May 2018
- Vertel launches SD-WAN services from Nuage Networks to organizations across Australia04 May 2018
- Nokia and TeamTalk sign technology partner agreement for critical, resilient communications in New Zealand 03 May 2018