Services for HetNets
Services for Heterogeneous Networks: Simplifying the complex
Integrating macro and small cells and all technologies (GSM/WCDMA/LTE/Wi-Fi), Heterogeneous Networks are an effective answer to the challenge of booming mobile data.
HetNets are most useful in cities, yet building them can be complex - radio spectrum often needs to be shared among different layers and it takes deep experience to get it right.
In four phases, Nokia Services for HetNets helps you get top performance.
Consult: Only add capacity where you need it most and get advice on how to cut Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Plan: Gives you the most efficient upgrades for macro, small cells and backhaul and gets maximum performance from small cells in the right places
Deploy: Minimize risks and get new sites up and running as quickly as possible
Manage: Boost customer experience by ensuring the best performance and inter-working between HetNet layers
Get the Nokia ’20 percent difference’
- Avoid over-dimensioning and save 20 percent on TCO
- With small cells close to demand, 20 percent more users access the highest data speeds
- A more efficient network by cutting unnecessary handovers by up to 20 percent
- Increase revenue by eliminating congestion
Small cells boost network capacity by 67.5% on Australia’s most famous beach
Read our success story to find out more
(pdf, 4.03 MB)
- Nokia and Telefónica Chile complete world's largest indoor small cell deployment in Santiago shopping mall10 May 2016
- Nokia launches SCORE for 30% faster site deployment, first high power small cell and Flexi Zone LWA support #MWC1627 Jan 2016
- Nokia Networks launches world's first 1 Gbps small cell and new services, features to solve deployment challenges #NetworksPerform09 Sep 2015
- Nokia Networks launches zero CO2 emission base station site offering #MWC15 24 Feb 2015
- New Nokia Networks service uses advanced 3-D geolocation to cut handovers by up to 20%, boosting performance #MWC1524 Feb 2015
Related blog posts
- Evolving HetNets to low cost Ultra-Dense Networks? We can and we must – new white paper23 Mar 2016
- Nokia wins GTI award @ MWC 16 for TD-LTE Tower Solution24 Feb 2016
- New 3G features really can make your whole day so much better01 Feb 2016
- How to deliver 35% higher Quality of Experience with 50% fewer small cell sites28 Oct 2015
- What if small cells become part of the furniture?07 Oct 2015
#SmallCell, #HetNets from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Networks Services for HetNets helps operators to get top performance from their HetNets, achieve the right size network and provide a faster network to more customers.