Nokia Predictive Care
Predictive Care - Technology that thinks ahead
As the networks gets denser, the sheer number of network elements multiply and maintaining the future networks can no longer be done by the old fashion ‘break-and-fix’ mode of operation. Towards IoT and 5G there will be versatile of use cases, like connected health and autonomous driving requiring networks to provide with nearly 100% availability with very low latencies.
Core expertise coded into real time early issue detection
In MWC15 we already introduced Predictive Care as an overall use case for next generation care services. It makes use of big data analytics processing to spot anomalies in patterns, indicating an element that might be degrading or failing- and predicts where issues will arise so that a preventative action can be taken. Predictive Care services use deep element level visibility for faster issues detection and resolution. Combining it with the experience of Nokia care experts it speeds up identification of the new key operational alerts before they have a negative impact on subscribers.
We deploy automated, machine-learning technology to capture and correlate previously hidden behavioral inconsistencies that can lead to more serious performance problems. Identifying these issues early helps to improve the quality, availability and connectivity of mobile networks.
Nokia Predictive Care for network elements have helped Shanghai Mobile become more agile and responsive, allowing it to offer the best possible 4G experience to its users
- Agile O&M cuts resolution times from hours to seconds
- Accuracy of the simplified alerts is around 98 percent, reducing operational workload
- Cuts customer complaints and improves customer satisfaction
Predictive Care uses collective intelligence gained from caring for hundreds of networks every day to constantly learn how they behave in detail. The capability also trains the network to better cope with special situations, such as software upgrades, special events, or launches.
Shanghai Mobile implements Predictive Care for network elements
‘We worked closely with Nokia to find Care solutions that focus on customer experience and help us predict and stop problems from happening in our core network. Using big data analytics and Nokia Care expertise, the system identifies the key operational alarms which we can tackle promptly. Nokia Predictive Care paves the way towards a future in which predictive technologies help us manage the scale and complexity of networks, reduce operational costs and power reliable networks.’
Mr. Liu Hua, GM of O&M Department, Shanghai Mobile
The Expert Advantage for Shanghai Unicom
Nokia Predictive Care provides Shanghai Unicom with powerful means to operate and maintain their packet core network.
Telcomsel Indonesia solves issues faster with immediate quality impact on subscribers’ experiences:
“Now we can really get to the bottom of network behavior. Nokia Care Services’ Predictive Care helps us find hidden issues and solve them faster for immediate quality impact to our end users. We see this as a very useful and value adding solution for our O&M”
Deddy Firdaus, General Manager RAN Operation Division
Proximus enjoys Spare Supply Chain Management (SSCM) with single point of contact service from Nokia in a Multi-Vendor Hardware environment. Read the success story here.
- Spark New Zealand invests in strategic partnership with Nokia for core infrastructure to prepare for 5G, ultra-broadband and IoT14 Jun 2017
- Nokia enhances emergency service response times and situational awareness with ViTrust critical communications portfolio16 May 2017
- Nokia bolsters software offering with increased intelligence to improve digital customer care and drive new service provider revenue streams15 May 2017
- Nokia studies outline business return-on-investment from 5G services18 Apr 2017
- Nokia and nbn Australia explore ultra-broadband future with successful next-generation fiber trial10 Apr 2017