Nokia OSS as a Service is a multivendor network solution to help you manage network performance and service quality more easily
Nokia is the first telco vendor to provide OSS as a Service software and expertise, hosting our best-in-class Nokia Performance Manager and Service Quality Manager tools via the cloud and boosting your business goals.
Software as a Service (SaaS) has become increasingly popular with major software companies adopting the cloud-based approach to serve their customers more effectively while also reducing costs. That’s because SaaS allows tools to be delivered, maintained and upgraded at lightning speed while also providing the remote expertise for dedicated modeling and other services.
Nokia Operations Support Systems (OSS) as a Service is a hosted business model for Nokia Performance Manager (NPM) to help you manage the performance and capacity of 2G, 3G and LTE networks, and Service Quality Manager (SQM) that gives you an accurate real-time view of service quality across mobile broadband and IT networks. Both tools work in multivendor environments.
SQM supports operators wanting to set up a Service Operations Center. The agility of OSS as a Service can reduce the time to market from three months to a few weeks, and upgrades can be downloaded and accessed within minutes.
Thanks to the streamlined and efficient approach to OSS as a Service, you could reduce your operating costs by up to 19 percent compared to conventional business models.
- Lower costs – your overall costs can be up to 19 percent lower thanks to streamlined installation, integration and operation
- Upgrade faster – high agility means upgrades can be made in minutes rather than weeks
- Access to experts – talk to skilled technicians in our Global Delivery Centers
- Use the latest tech – get best-in-class, real-time network insight and off-the-shelf service models for mobile broadband with NPM and SQM
Nokia is the first company to offer OSS as a Service exclusively for the telecommunications market.
Our multivendor network management capabilities are extensive, with 60 percent of the over 1.5 million network elements managed from our GDCs.
With more than 1,200 network management solutions and over 800 NetAct installations, we have deep experience as an OSS vendor.
- Boost accessibility, retainability and data speeds for smartphones users. 30 percent increase on average for accessibility and retainability, up to 300 percent improvements with data speeds.
- Upgrade capacity to save 20 percent on OPEX and plan close to demand.
- Improve market share by 23.7 percent with managed operations and optimization.
- Boost spectrum capacity by 50 percent
- Reduce customer complaints by 57 percent and fault detection time by 70 percent
- Reduce time to market for new services from six months to three weeks.
(all figures based on results for professional services clients)
- Nokia and Infosys establish strategic alliance to support the digital transformation of major industries and enterprises07 Nov 2018
- Nokia unveils 'Future X for industries' strategy and architecture to catalyze productivity and economic growth in the Industry 4.0 era07 Nov 2018
- Nokia and China Unicom deploy private LTE network for smart manufacturing services at BMW plant in China07 Nov 2018
- Nokia signs frame agreements worth more than EUR 2 billion with three Chinese operators 07 Nov 2018
- Port of Hamburg: 5G applications pass field test06 Nov 2018