What if you could find network incidents as they arise and proactively solve them before service quality and the customer experience is damaged? Now you can with the Nokia Operations Analytics Solution, which alerts you to issues and provides potential reasons of failure to operations teams to fix critical issues faster.
The solution is based on a sophisticated predictive analytics system that applies machine learning methods to autonomously detect, isolate and analyze hidden correlations and anomalies in large operational data. These patterns are typically too complex for any operations team to detect manually.
- Prevent network degradations to improve service quality and reduce customer complaints
- Prioritize incidents on high value sites
- Diagnose network issues faster and accelerate root cause analysis
- Identify network hot spots and minimize repeat issues in network operations
- Plan maintenance schedules more efficiently and optimize site visits for field services
- Provide value based capacity planning to improve network usage
Nokia is the first telco vendor to launch predictive operations and our service is in line with our technology 2020 vision of making networks self-aware.
Nokia Solutions and Networks is Awarded 'Top Managed Services Vendor’ in 2012 by Voice & Data
Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2012 for Innovative Vendor Telecom Product. Awarded “Best Managed Services Vendor” at the CMAI National Telecom Awards 2012
Awarded Cybermedia ICT award for the top managed services company in India by Dataquest Magazine