Automated decisions help solve problems faster
Churn is an ever present threat to operators. Preventing it involves resolving customer complaints quickly and ensuring that services do not degrade. Yet operators are hampered by poor visibility and slow, manual processes.
Nokia's Operational Analytics services help operators resolve customer complaints faster and predict and prevent issues before they occur.
With Nokia Operational Analytics services, operators can:
- Automate decision-making to increase operational efficiency
- Reduce operations workload and service visits
- Increase network availability for an improved subscriber experience
- Cut time needed to resolve issues to increase customer satisfaction
Nokia Operational Analytics comprises two services:
- Cell Site Degradation Prediction uses data on issues such as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), weather patterns and social media activity. This helps operators predict KPI degradation at individual cell sites and take preventive action to improve service quality. Making use of machine learning diagnostics, automated alerts and recommended actions, operators can predict cell site degradation up to seven days in advance and reduce the number of customer complaints.
- Similar Ticket Recognition helps resolve issues more quickly by matching incoming tickets to previous cases, ensuring the best solution is identified rapidly. With Similar Ticket Recognition, the Network Operations Center (NOC) and field engineers don’t have to ‘reinvent the wheel’ for every ticket – proven fixes can be reused in similar cases right across the network, helping operators increase troubleshooting effectiveness by 20-40%
Solving customer issues quickly ensures resources are used effectively as well as giving subscribers a much better experience. Nokia’s Operational Analytics services help operators resolve customer complaints faster and predict and prevent issues before they occur.