Network Modernization: World class network quality and services built on expertise and best practices
With the boom in smartphones and data-intensive wireless devices, mobile subscriptions for high data consumption devices are expected to reach 8 billion by 2019. Networks are required to become ‘highways’ of data-traffic and carry it with increasing speed and lower latency content like video. Mobile data traffic is expected to grow 10 fold between 2015 and 2019.
So are you planning a major technology transformation in a live network? Are there many risks in sight? It does not need to be that way.
Our customers from all around globe were ahead of very complex technology transformations. Within these successful projects customer experiences were maintained and/or improved while the modernization projects were ongoing.
Our modernization projects have delivered clear benefits to our customers:
- timely delivery
- high network and service quality
- no interruptions to customer experience during on-going projects
T-Mobile had LTE coverage nationwide three months early ahead of its schedule while Mobily achieved 50% improved downlink throughput.
Go to our Customer cases section for a deeper dive into the two stories.
Mobily - on the road to be the number one in delighting customers
Mobily, the second largest operator in Saudi Arabia needed to simplify its network operations and vendor strategy. Its complex, multi-layer, multi technology network included 2G, 3G and TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE –leading to high OPEX.
Nokia Networks, already a trusted partner for the last three years, became the natural choice for Mobily to outsource its network operations, thus the operator renewed the contract for five more years.
Learn more by reading out success story here.
T-Mobile revolutionizes U.S. 4G market aided by Nokia’s super-fast project to roll out LTE
By the end of 2013, Nokia had built 5,700 sites and upgraded and optimized nearly 5,000+ existing T-Mobile sites for LTE. The result is that T-Mobile now offers the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network in the U.S., covering over 265 million people - number which is expected to grow to 300 million by the end of 2015.
Read our success story to find out more
- Nokia's new 5G design and deployment services deliver faster time to market and lower total cost 12 Jun 2018
- Chorus to trial new optical wavelength services using Nokia service assurance and commissioning solution24 May 2018
- Nokia's Advanced Command Center strengthens situational awareness to enable better decision-making by emergency services15 May 2018
- Vertel launches SD-WAN services from Nuage Networks to organizations across Australia04 May 2018
- Nokia and TeamTalk sign technology partner agreement for critical, resilient communications in New Zealand 03 May 2018
Related blog posts
- Fed up with spotty Wi-Fi at home? Read this20 Mar 2018
- Want to connect urban businesses and boost your data revenue?26 Oct 2017
- 5G will transform your event experience13 Sep 2017
- Help yourself! How bots empower self-service customer care05 Sep 2017
- Yes, ROI in Small Cell deployment is possible indoors and out09 Jun 2017
Expert network optimization for top performing networks
Rolling-out a high performing LTE network 3 months ahead of schedule
#ExpertAdvantage from @Nokianetworks
Nokia is a leading global hardware and software service provider with solid multivendor expertise, a strong partner ecosystem and a global footprint. We use automated software tools and skilled engineers with deep technical product expertise and extensive experience in delivering complex projects as a service.