Network Implementation to build, expand or modernize your mobile broadband network
Whether you operate in a developing market and need to keep up with growth, or compete in a mature market where cost control and growing ARPU are vital, the Nokia Network Implementation portfolio has a solution for you:
Build for Radio
Implementing first class radio networks, including powerful antennas and feeder-line products
Build for Core
Implementing core networks and Operations Support Systems (OSS)
Build for Transport
Providing extended equipment and system solution expertise on microwave and transport implementation
Nokia delivers project excellence from thousands of projects and in-depth experience from building and upgrading millions of sites. Our integrated project management platform and pool of experts deliver local projects with global capability.
Benefit from three key services in our energy portfolio – Power for Mobile Broadband, Remote Energy Management and Energy Efficiency Solutions. We apply the latest, energy innovations and end-to-end services to reduce your network OPEX through lower power consumption and higher network element efficiency.
We help you to launch new networks and services on time and on budget, while reducing your technical and commercial risk
We help you deliver superior indoor coverage, increase capacity and grow service usage and customer loyalty
- Rapid and high quality build and expansion of your mobile broadband network translates into fast time to market for customer services
- Reduce site implementation and modernization costs while managing commercial and technical risks and increasing energy efficiency
- Manage competence demands in the implementation phase for new technologies such as LTE
Mobily - on the road to be the number one in delighting customers
Mobily, the second largest operator in Saudi Arabia needed to simplify its network operations and vendor strategy. Its complex, multi-layer, multi technology network included 2G, 3G and TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE – leading to high OPEX.
Nokia Networks, already a trusted partner for the last three years, became the natural choice for Mobily to outsource its network operations, thus the operator renewed the contract for five more years.
Learn more by reading out success story here.
T-Mobile revolutionizes U.S. 4G market aided by Nokia’s super-fast project to roll out LTE
By the end of 2013, Nokia had built 5,700 sites and upgraded and optimized nearly 5,000+ existing T-Mobile sites for LTE. The result is that T-Mobile now offers the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network in the U.S., covering over 265 million people - number which is expected to grow to 300 million by the end of 2015.
Read our success story to find out more
- Nokia collaborates with the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority to pave way for safe and sustainable drone operations in the country21 Nov 2016
- Nokia named a Leader in Small Cell Equipment by Gartner and number one Small Cells Vendor by IHS24 Oct 2016
- Nokia and STC to deploy 4.5G technology across Saudi Arabia to meet the next phase of mobile data demand and pave the way to 5G18 Oct 2016
- Nokia expands Flexi Zone small cell portfolio, boosting performance and simplifying deployment for operators and enterprises08 Sep 2016
- Nokia's Centralized RAN technology deployed by Telefónica to improve the mobile experience at Valencia's Mestalla Stadium02 Jun 2016
Related blog posts
- Digitization, densification and why you should care21 Feb 2017
- Small cells bring IoT in from the cold07 Feb 2017
- Enterprises welcome – the 5G and IoT doors are wide open!16 Dec 2016
- Small cells share the spotlight at global culture festival – see video!18 Oct 2016
- Small cells & Mobile Edge Computing cover all the bases for Taiwan baseball fans14 Sep 2016
#expertadvantage, #services from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Network Implementation services deliver the fastest and highest quality of implementation of LTE networks. Our network, services and project management expertise combined with proven processes, tools and multi-technology insight help you to create a better customer experience and fast return on investment.