You look after your business, we look after your network
With our Managed Services solutions, we aim to help our customer become the #1 quality network provider. We aim to do this through automation, centralized delivery and customer centricity.
- Automation through innovations in iSON and predictive operations.
- Centralized delivery, through two centers in Lisbon and Chennai supported by five regional hubs, ensures the same high quality level across the globe.
- Customer Centricity enables our customers to provide excellent service quality and subscriber experience through solutions like multi technology Service Management and Managed CEM.
Managing your networks can consume a lot of your resources, and leave you struggling to focus on your core business.
We’ll take care of your operations, and free up your management resources so you can concentrate on the most important thing – your customers.
You’ll get a single point of contact for all of your network operations, simplifying the process of running a multi-vendor network.
Our Network Operations Centers (NOCs) will run your networks remotely including monitoring, trouble management, performance management, provisioning management and OSS administration.
Our field maintenance services will give you on-site support such as preventative and corrective maintenance as well as provisioning management.
You’ll be able to define exactly what service you need, with a mutually agreed service level agreement that ensures you get a complete view of how your networks and services are running.
Find out more about our outsourcing services
When your operations become too complex and spread out, centralization might be a good option. Nokia, experienced in hundreds of consolidation projects, can help prepare you for this transformation. Nokia offers an end-to- end consolidation service starting with centralized NOC development, moving on to transition of people, processes and tools. This gives up to 30 percent OPEX reduction, 23 percent improved first level resolution and 5 percent better network quality.
We can also provide support when you’re launching new services or technologies. Our team of experts will work with you to ensure your launch goes smoothly.
Learn about our operations start-up services
We’ll also help you design, build and operate new networks or extensions to your current networks. We can design and build your network before handing operations back to you, or even run them through our managed services once they’re off the ground. You’ll be able to get your new networks to market quicker and we’ll guarantee performance from the very start.
Discover more about Build-Operate-Transfer
- Release management resources to focus on your customers.
- Make operational processes more cost-effective.
- Predict OPEX to reduce risk and improve budgeting.
- Nokia service to transform network optimization in the cloud era22 Sep 2016
- Nokia launches Mobile Edge Computing-based enterprise applications19 Sep 2016
- Nokia launches extensive 'as a service' portfolio to accelerate the move by operators and enterprises to an ultra-connected world19 Sep 2016
- Nokia accelerates operators' move to multi-vendor cloud networks with new dedicated facility and services15 Sep 2016
- Nokia expands Flexi Zone small cell portfolio, boosting performance and simplifying deployment for operators and enterprises08 Sep 2016
Nokia has extensive global experience in the operation of multi-vendor networks. Our large presence enables us to achieve substantial local and global economies of scale by sharing resources, re-using best practices and centralizing activities across the organization and across customers.