Protects operators and their customers against all cyber security threats
Last year seven in ten large businesses identified a security breach or attack and nearly 12 million new malware variants are discovered every month. Nokia has developed new set of managed security services for communication service providers and their enterprise customers to protect digital-era networks from this rise in cyber threats.
The services assess the current security risks, manage day-to-day security and provide a plan to develop more secure processes.
Nokia Security Risk Index (SRI) provides:
- Full security risk assessment including industry-specific attacks
- Industry security benchmark
- Roadmap to improve security
Nokia Managed Security Service (MSS) provides:
- An end-to-end security blueprint
- Daily management of network security to protect against cyber security threats and provides prevention, detection, response and recovery in our Security Intelligence & Operations centre
- Reassurance that the organization meets all security standards and regulations
Nokia Managed Security Services can also be provided as a while label model to allow communication service providers to provide this service under their own brand to their enterprise customers.
- Security Risk Assessment (SRA) and related score (Security Risk Index) to identify all security gaps across mobile, fixed and IP technologies in 13 different domains.
- 24*7 managed security services
- Access to high-end security solutions and a pool of experts in the Nokia Security Intelligence and Operations Centers
- Effective protection against today’s cyber threats
- Combining the best practices from IT and Telecom security frameworks
- Fast time to market to offer security services under white label
For operators that are interested in offering a white label security service to their enterprise customers:
- Step 1: Select elements from the Managed Security Services catalog to meet customers’ needs
- Step 2: Decide on a price, brand and go-to-market method
- Step 3: Nokia delivers the project on the operator’s behalf, providing consultancy, planning, implementation and monitoring
- SINET expands into residential market with Nokia's high-speed fiber to the home solution19 Mar 2019
- Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites 19 Mar 2019
- Nokia wins Indosat Ooredoo's IP/MPLS network upgrade in Indonesia05 Mar 2019
- Nokia's cloud core platform helps Grameenphone continue its digital transformation in Bangladesh20 Feb 2019
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator08 Oct 2018