Protects operators and their customers against all cyber security threats
Last year seven in ten large businesses identified a security breach or attack and nearly 12 million new malware variants are discovered every month. Nokia has developed new set of managed security services for communication service providers and their enterprise customers to protect digital-era networks from this rise in cyber threats.
The services assess the current security risks, manage day-to-day security and provide a plan to develop more secure processes.
Nokia Security Risk Index (SRI) provides:
- Full security risk assessment including industry-specific attacks
- Industry security benchmark
- Roadmap to improve security
Nokia Managed Security Service (MSS) provides:
- An end-to-end security blueprint
- Daily management of network security to protect against cyber security threats and provides prevention, detection, response and recovery in our Security Intelligence & Operations centre
- Reassurance that the organization meets all security standards and regulations
Nokia Managed Security Services can also be provided as a while label model to allow communication service providers to provide this service under their own brand to their enterprise customers.
- Security Risk Assessment (SRA) and related score (Security Risk Index) to identify all security gaps across mobile, fixed and IP technologies in 13 different domains.
- 24*7 managed security services
- Access to high-end security solutions and a pool of experts in the Nokia Security Intelligence and Operations Centers
- Effective protection against today’s cyber threats
- Combining the best practices from IT and Telecom security frameworks
- Fast time to market to offer security services under white label
For operators that are interested in offering a white label security service to their enterprise customers:
- Step 1: Select elements from the Managed Security Services catalog to meet customers’ needs
- Step 2: Decide on a price, brand and go-to-market method
- Step 3: Nokia delivers the project on the operator’s behalf, providing consultancy, planning, implementation and monitoring
- New cloud-native Nokia Enterprise Session Border Controller delivers unparalleled security and flexibility for enterprise communications12 Mar 2018
- Nokia launches Managed Security Services for digital-era networks14 Feb 2018
- PT Hutchison 3 Indonesia chooses Nokia's cloud-native packet core to deliver enhanced mobile broadband and future services14 Dec 2017
- Next-generation Nokia security software taps automation and analytics to help service providers combat growing ransomware threat13 Nov 2017
- Cloud-native Nokia Session Border Controller sets benchmark for performance and security in fixed, cable and mobile networks02 Nov 2017