IoT for Smart Cities: A Fully Integrated approach maximizes the possibilities
Cities are seeing unprecedented growth, bringing major challenges as they seek to remain sustainable, healthy and safe places for people to live and work.
The Internet of Things (IoT) offers new opportunities for cities to use data to manage traffic, cut pollution, make better use of infrastructure and keep citizens safe.
To help cities make the most of the digital opportunities, Nokia has launched “IoT for Smart Cities”, a fully integrated modular and scalable framework to efficiently deliver and manage smart city services . This enables operators and master systems integrators (MSI’s) to take advantage of unified smart city management, while unlocking new revenue streams by rapidly launching new smart city services addressing city council needs. The ‘fully integrated’ approach fulfils the vital requirement of a connected landscape that is shared, secure and scalable - where every ‘thing’ can talk to each other to make tomorrow’s cities smart, safe and sustainable.
Nokia’s Integrated Operations Center (IOC) orchestrates all smart city operations for enhanced efficiency, faster responsiveness and improved decision making . Tailor-made, modular end to end solutions combine finely tuned elements across connectivity, platforms, analytics, applications, devices, subsystems and security layers, ensuring the right mix for each city’s needs.
- End to end fully integrated approach
- Modular agile scalable and secure
- Unified smart city operations for efficiency
- Quickly launch new smart city services with assured performance and reliability
- Unlock new revenue opportunities with Analytics
- The industry’s most comprehensive E2E connectivity portfolio across Radio (licensed/unlicensed), Core and Transport brings the connected smart city to life
- The fully integrated Nokia approach brings unified management for smart city operations, enables quick launch of new services and facilitates cross-application analytics and automated actions
- Nokia’s Integrated Operations Center (IOC) orchestrates all smart city operations for efficient management, improved decision making and enhanced response
- Blueprint Use cases include Video solutions, Smart Lighting, Smart Parking, Smart Waste Management and Environment Sensing
- Smart city innovations are rapidly brought to market through Nokia’s partner ecosystem and IoT community program
Cities are seeing unprecedented growth, bringing major challenges as they seek to remain sustainable, healthy and safe places for people to live and work. Nokia IoT for Smart Cities helps cities make the most of new digital technologies by providing tailored, end-to-end solutions on a fully-integrated modular, scalable and secure framework. With rapid time-to-launch and trouble-free management, IoT for Smart Cities makes it easy to deploy and operate a multitude of services to enhance efficiency, safety, economic growth and sustainability across the smart city environment
Our community of organizations and individuals collaborate to develop pioneering IoT infrastructure, devices, applications, and content.
Data center services
You can now choose from a wide variety of multi-vendor solutions and rely on Nokia expertise to create, manage and maintain tailored secure data center infrastructure for high availability environments.
Integrated Operations Center
Integrated Operations Center (IOC) lies at the heart of Smart City operations offering a unified real-time view into all Smart city assets and services, bringing efficiency and revenue opportunities with analytics integration.
Managed Security Services
Nokia has developed new set of managed security services for communication service providers and their enterprise customers to protect digital-era networks from this rise in cyber threats.