Global Service Delivery
Global Service Delivery - easy access to expertise for top quality, highly efficient operations
We ensure that services are delivered to you with extremely high efficiency and unrivaled quality through our virtualized delivery model that encompasses network planning, implementation, system integration, managed services, care and optimization.
The Nokia Global Service Delivery (GSD) model helps you to be future ready and finds new ways to simplify your operations, and deliver services faster with better efficiency and enhanced quality.
Nokia’s local experts work in close coordination with a pool of highly competent global experts based at centralized Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) that use state-of-the-art automation and standardized processes.
Our GDCs offer integrated services for multiple technologies with proven capabilities in multi-vendor environment.
We have two GDCs in India and Portugal, and five Global Delivery Hubs which are smaller centers focusing on specific technologies or languages.
Easy access to global expertise:
- Availability from as a single source for convenience
- Multi-vendor/multi-technology support for specialized services across the entire network lifecycle (plan, build, integrate, operate and maintain)
- Availability of expertise in the latest technologies
- Access to best practices from experience with other global operators
Higher operational efficiency:
- Fault avoidance and early resolution of complex issues
- High availability of network and services
The benefits of GSD are derived from the following four pillars:
- Expertise: multi-technology, multi-vendor latest technology topics, network lifecycle services, under one roof
- Standardization: process standardization, global best practices sharing, knowledge management
- Automation: ‘Zero-touch’ i.e. less human intervention, pro-active, preventive, predictive
- Quality culture: ‘Virtual-zero’ faults delivery by leveraging quality practices, QMS certifications
Nokia manages close to one million network elements in multi-vendor environments. Overall, the GSD supports more than 500 operators every month including all of the top global operators.
- Nokia applies spectrum innovation to create private mobile networks and expand opportunities for connected vertical industries #MWC1713 Feb 2017
- Nokia introduces worldwide IoT network grid as a service #MWC1710 Feb 2017
- Nokia launches MIKA - the first digital assistant customized for telecommunications operators27 Jan 2017
- Nokia signs EUR 30 million network expansion and modernization deal with Bangladesh's Teletalk 25 Jan 2017
- Nokia to power Cellcard's 3G and LTE network expansion and modernization in Cambodia 24 Jan 2017
Related blog posts
- Give your radio network the freedom it deserves04 Nov 2016
- SAMBA, a new choreography to boost network performance31 Oct 2016
- Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be a risky business17 Oct 2016
- Avoiding the Betamax trap in the smart home30 Aug 2016
- The essential element of networks you don’t see22 Aug 2016
Through a virtualized delivery model we ensure that services across the complete network lifecycle (network planning, implementation, system integration, managed services, care and optimization) are delivered to you with extremely high efficiency and unrivaled quality. The unique benefits of our Global Service Delivery are derived from the four pillars of expertise, standardization, automation and quality culture.