Geo-Data as a Service
Find out what is going on inside your network with Geo-Data as a Service
Operators – have you ever wondered how to make best use of the huge amounts of network data about devices, applications and subscribers that you have at your disposal?
How can you turn this data into useful insight? Insight that helps you to:
- Make better decisions
- Identify and exploit new revenue opportunities
- Boost customer experience
Nokia’s cloud-based ‘as-a-service’ offering provides you with precise 3-Dimensional data on devices, applications, network performance and customer experience.
We offer you insight which is tailored to your needs and demands. Whether you’re a Network Planning Engineer, Marketing Manager or Sales Executive, we’ll give you the right information at the right time.
- Nokia to transform FiberStar's network in Indonesia to address growing demand for advanced services16 Nov 2016
- Nokia service to transform network optimization in the cloud era22 Sep 2016
- Nokia launches extensive 'as a service' portfolio to accelerate the move by operators and enterprises to an ultra-connected world19 Sep 2016
- Nokia accelerates operators' move to multi-vendor cloud networks with new dedicated facility and services15 Sep 2016
- Nokia expands Flexi Zone small cell portfolio, boosting performance and simplifying deployment for operators and enterprises08 Sep 2016
Related blog posts
- Give your radio network the freedom it deserves04 Nov 2016
- SAMBA, a new choreography to boost network performance31 Oct 2016
- Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be a risky business17 Oct 2016
- Avoiding the Betamax trap in the smart home30 Aug 2016
- The essential element of networks you don’t see22 Aug 2016
#Services, #MWC16, #ExpertAdvantage from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Services help operators manage complexity, evolve and modernize their networks for scale, speed and efficiency and ensure network and service quality. Our Services professionals ensure that all solutions work together seamlessly, offering excellent customer experience and supporting new business models.