Find out what is going on inside your network with Geo-Data as a Service
Operators – have you ever wondered how to make best use of the huge amounts of network data about devices, applications and subscribers that you have at your disposal?
How can you turn this data into useful insight? Insight that helps you to:
- Make better decisions
- Identify and exploit new revenue opportunities
- Boost customer experience
Nokia’s cloud-based ‘as-a-service’ offering provides you with precise 3-Dimensional data on devices, applications, network performance and customer experience.
We offer you insight which is tailored to your needs and demands. Whether you’re a Network Planning Engineer, Marketing Manager or Sales Executive, we’ll give you the right information at the right time.
- SINET expands into residential market with Nokia's high-speed fiber to the home solution19 Mar 2019
- #MWC19: Nokia, Korea Telecom to conduct 5G trials for service automation, network virtualization and slicing 24 Feb 2019
- #MWC19: Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases 14 Feb 2019
- Nokia selected as a key partner for Rakuten's end-to-end cloud-native mobile network in Japan13 Feb 2019
- #MWC19: Nokia expands its WING offering with IoT applications for operators to address new vertical markets 12 Feb 2019