Geo-Data as a Service
Find out what is going on inside your network with Geo-Data as a Service
Operators – have you ever wondered how to make best use of the huge amounts of network data about devices, applications and subscribers that you have at your disposal?
How can you turn this data into useful insight? Insight that helps you to:
- Make better decisions
- Identify and exploit new revenue opportunities
- Boost customer experience
Nokia’s cloud-based ‘as-a-service’ offering provides you with precise 3-Dimensional data on devices, applications, network performance and customer experience.
We offer you insight which is tailored to your needs and demands. Whether you’re a Network Planning Engineer, Marketing Manager or Sales Executive, we’ll give you the right information at the right time.
- Nokia wins five-year managed services agreement to manage Optus' network15 Jan 2018
- PT Hutchison 3 Indonesia chooses Nokia's cloud-native packet core to deliver enhanced mobile broadband and future services14 Dec 2017
- Nokia collaborates with StarHub to spearhead IoT ecosystem development in Singapore27 Nov 2017
- Nokia Predictive Care boosts fixed access network performance and availability18 Oct 2017
- Nokia to improve capacity and coverage of Zain Iraq's network for Zeyara and beyond11 Oct 2017
Related blog posts
- New tricks needed for NFV service assurance04 Dec 2017
- SaaS-based customer care systems will top the CSP wishlist28 Nov 2017
- Yes, ROI in Small Cell deployment is possible indoors and out09 Jun 2017
- Give your radio network the freedom it deserves04 Nov 2016
- SAMBA, a new choreography to boost network performance31 Oct 2016
#Services, #MWC16, #ExpertAdvantage from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Services help operators manage complexity, evolve and modernize their networks for scale, speed and efficiency and ensure network and service quality. Our Services professionals ensure that all solutions work together seamlessly, offering excellent customer experience and supporting new business models.