Cloud Collaboration Hub
The Nokia network of Cloud Collaboration Hubs support the design, delivery and deployment of multivendor cloud solutions for digital service providers.
You can sign up for workshops at the Collaboration Hub where our cloud experts collaboratively translate traffic flows, workloads and required KPI’s into cloud models which can be demonstrated in the hub.
Following our Singapore hub opening further cloud collaboration hubs to open in the US and in the UK.
The hubs are also linked to our Munich and Paris labs to leverage our global assets and show Prime Integration Services for the cloud.
Our industrialized Delivery Center in Hungary and in India incorporates a comprehensive build and test automation framework. Here the multivendor data center is built, integrated and tested to facilitate one-touch deployment at your premises. We are establishing similar delivery centers in all major global regions to ensure accelerated data center delivery.
- Nokia and Vodafone Qatar deploy virtualized applications for core network modernization11 Jun 2018
- Nokia officially opens its Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore to help operators realize their cloud strategies09 Apr 2018
- Etisalat chooses Nokia's Nuage Networks SD-WAN solution as part of its 'Sahaab Program' to cloudify network services22 Feb 2018
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017
- Nokia to unveil breakthrough innovation in IP networking #networksreimagined06 Jun 2017