Asset Recovery from Nokia Networks is a cost-effective answer to the challenges of resource-efficient operations and network modernization. We’ll take on the responsibility of refurbishing, reusing, selling or recycling your equipment during network upgrades or expansions, helping you to meet international environmental standards while optimizing your CAPEX and OPEX.
Nokia Global Asset Recovery & Remarketing Services
As networks have become more complex, the pressure to reduce your CAPEX and OPEX at all points in the hardware ownership lifecycle has grown.
We know that maximizing the value of your aging or obsolete equipment in an environmentally responsible way is increasingly important. But many network operators don’t have the time, skills or resources to do the necessary work themselves.
That’s where we come in. With Asset Recovery we take on the responsibility of getting more from your old equipment, refurbishing it ourselves if we can and selling or recycling it responsibly if it’s reached the end of its life.
- Cost savings and Increased return on investment in legacy infrastructure
- Cash generation from the sale of old equipment, offsetting the cost of new equipment and reduced warehousing requirements for obsolete inventory
- Access to emergency and stop-gap products and spares which are not available on the prime market
- Warranty provided on refurbished equipment
- Cost-effective disposal of all electronic waste to internationally recognized standards of safety and environmental protection
Why Nokia Networks?
Nokia Networks is a leading global hardware service provider with solid multivendor expertise. We are experienced in Asset Recovery Services, with a strong partner ecosystem with a global footprint.
We’re a credible and recognised environmental partner, with a company-wide environment management system based on the ISO 14001 standard. Nokia Networks is a telecom sector Pioneer Member of the WWF Climate Savers program and a Member of the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI).
Operators around the world are deploying our Asset Recovery services. Contact us see how we can help you by emailing email@example.com