Build-Operate-Transfer: fastest greenfield operation
Implementing new types of services and products based on new technologies are a principal way to strengthen your market presence. With our Build-Operate-Transfer service, you can achieve early revenue from a Nokia-deployed and Nokia-operated solution.
New technologies get the best from your network - improved quality and efficiency, increased flexibility to respond to customer demands, and compelling, cost-effective services.
The flip side is that new technologies can take a long time to deploy, make your network more complex, overload your operational resources and reveal gaps in your skills and resources.
Nokia Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) provides you with a flexible, end-to-end solution for network delivery, operations and optimization. You gain the benefit of the network solution faster than deploying and operating it yourself.
The solution addresses all project areas including design, build, operations, the transfer of operations back to you (if required), and related project management and consultancy services. Alternatively, we can continue operations as a managed service.
We also deliver continuing services to develop and grow the skills and competence of your staff. Together, these services support an effective handover, from us to you, of network operations and optimization.
- Faster time to market
- Risk-free deployment – Nokia takes full responsibility
- Mature operations delivery and knowledge available on day one
- Seamless transition back to your operation when rollout has stabilized
- Optional competence and capability development
With the advantage of Nokia cloud-enabled remote configuration, the Build-Operate-Transfer solution can shorten roll-out time by more than 40 percent.
We use fully trained local resources to match your needs, for smooth deployment and oprations.
Build-Operate-Transfer is one of the fastest ways to deliver superfast broadband to most of your customer base – a recent deployment achieved 95 percent population coverage, connecting transport, schools and hospitals.
- Crowd Sourcing - Enabling the Next Generation of Services
- Network Operations for Non-Telco and Telco. Similarities and Important Differences
- Telecom Operations Evolution from NOC to SOC to CEOC (Customer Experience Operations Center)
- Field Force of the Future
- Telecom Operations, Extreme Automation and what next?
- Nokia Predictive Care boosts fixed access network performance and availability18 Oct 2017
- Nokia selected by Telia and Telenor to manage TT radio network in Denmark22 Aug 2017
- Nokia extends managed services agreement with Chorus for fixed line network in New Zealand09 Mar 2017
- Nokia launches Mobile Edge Computing-based enterprise applications19 Sep 2016
- Nokia triples TD-LTE-A speeds and boosts capacity to bridge the digital divide and prepare for 5G in showcase at #MWC Shanghai20 Jun 2016
Related blog posts
- No more limits with wireless for digital homes and enterprises24 Oct 2017
- Looking for business certainty in 5G? Read this18 Apr 2017
- “I didn’t know Nokia does so much in OSS!”21 Dec 2016
- Give your radio network the freedom it deserves04 Nov 2016
- Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be a risky business17 Oct 2016
As you migrate to new technologies, we can manage and run all your network-related activities, from design to implementation and operation of mobile networks. We manage and minimize the complexities involved, and provide a smooth transfer of know-how for successful handover of the network. We have a proven track record of working closely with operators in network design, implementation, network operations and maintenance.