Build-Operate-Transfer: fastest greenfield operation
Implementing new types of services and products based on new technologies are a principal way to strengthen your market presence. With our Build-Operate-Transfer service, you can achieve early revenue from a Nokia-deployed and Nokia-operated solution.
New technologies get the best from your network - improved quality and efficiency, increased flexibility to respond to customer demands, and compelling, cost-effective services.
The flip side is that new technologies can take a long time to deploy, make your network more complex, overload your operational resources and reveal gaps in your skills and resources.
Nokia Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) provides you with a flexible, end-to-end solution for network delivery, operations and optimization. You gain the benefit of the network solution faster than deploying and operating it yourself.
The solution addresses all project areas including design, build, operations, the transfer of operations back to you (if required), and related project management and consultancy services. Alternatively, we can continue operations as a managed service.
We also deliver continuing services to develop and grow the skills and competence of your staff. Together, these services support an effective handover, from us to you, of network operations and optimization.
- Faster time to market
- Risk-free deployment – Nokia takes full responsibility
- Mature operations delivery and knowledge available on day one
- Seamless transition back to your operation when rollout has stabilized
- Optional competence and capability development
With the advantage of Nokia cloud-enabled remote configuration, the Build-Operate-Transfer solution can shorten roll-out time by more than 40 percent.
We use fully trained local resources to match your needs, for smooth deployment and oprations.
Build-Operate-Transfer is one of the fastest ways to deliver superfast broadband to most of your customer base – a recent deployment achieved 95 percent population coverage, connecting transport, schools and hospitals.
- Crowd Sourcing - Enabling the Next Generation of Services
- Network Operations for Non-Telco and Telco. Similarities and Important Differences
- Telecom Operations Evolution from NOC to SOC to CEOC (Customer Experience Operations Center)
- Field Force of the Future
- Telecom Operations, Extreme Automation and what next?
- Nokia and Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) sign deal for 5G network launch and early rollout of services25 Feb 2019
- #MWC19: Nokia expands its WING offering with IoT applications for operators to address new vertical markets 12 Feb 2019
- Nokia and Orange roll out 4G LTE in Africa07 Mar 2018
- Nokia and Marubeni Corporation launch IoT services01 Mar 2018
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities20 Feb 2018