SCPortal – Supply Chain Portal
What is the Nokia Supply Chain Portal - SCPortal?
The Nokia Supply Chain Portal is a web-based technical platform that integrates Nokia organizations, trading partners, and eMarketplaces to create real-time global visibility and decision making control over the virtual supply chain. The SCPortal is a gateway to information, applications, global data and defines common processes across Nokia's virtual trading community. The SCPortal is an internet application that enables secure communication and collaboration between Nokia and supply chain partners.
Note: Access to information on the SCPortal can range from being available to all users to being very restricted based upon the sensitivity of the specific information and a particular user's business need to know.
The following capabilities have been implemented and are adding value:
Aggregation of Restricted Access and General Access data.
- Global visibility of inventory and both net and gross demand data
- Visibility to supplier invoice information
- Access to Nokia technical and related supplier documentation
- Inventory rebalancing
- Project collaboration
Alerting capability to users of key supply chain events.
- Visibility and management of assembly RFQ/pricing processes
- Component shortage escalation and order cancellations
- EMS claims reconciliation processes
Nokia works closely with prime suppliers to drive inclusions throughout our supply chain.
Click here to learn about the Nokia Supplier Diversity Program.