SCPortal – Supply Chain Portal
What is the Alcatel-Lucent Supply Chain Portal - SCPortal?
The Alcatel-Lucent Supply Chain Portal is a web-based technical platform that integrates Alcatel-Lucent organizations, trading partners, and eMarketplaces to create real-time global visibility and decision making control over the virtual supply chain. The SCPortal is a gateway to information, applications, global data and defines common processes across Alcatel-Lucent's virtual trading community. The SCPortal is an internet application that enables secure communication and collaboration between Alcatel-Lucent and supply chain partners.
Note: Access to information on the SCPortal can range from being available to all users to being very restricted based upon the sensitivity of the specific information and a particular user's business need to know.
The following capabilities have been implemented and are adding value:
Aggregation of Restricted Access and General Access data.
- Global visibility of inventory and both net and gross demand data
- Visibility to supplier invoice information
- Access to Alcatel-Lucent technical and related supplier documentation
- Inventory rebalancing
- Project collaboration
Alerting capability to users of key supply chain events.
- Visibility and management of assembly RFQ/pricing processes
- Component shortage escalation and order cancellations
- EMS claims reconciliation processes
Alcatel-Lucent works closely with prime suppliers to drive inclusions throughout our supply chain.
Click here to learn about the Alcatel-Lucent Supplier Diversity Program.