ViTrust - End-to-end solution for mission-critical mobile broadband
The public safety community has long called for mobile broadband to support its mission to save lives. With the adoption of LTE mobile broadband technology, public safety networks can benefit from the advantages of fast and reliable broadband data and real-time video services, opening up new communications possibilities for rescue missions and disaster recovery situations.
Public safety customers require a variety of solutions, ranging from robust broadband infrastructure to rapidly deployable systems for disaster recovery and temporary coverage as well as command and control centers. Nokia ViTrust critical communications portfolio covers all areas in need. Innovations to our extensive service range includes Nokia Ultra Compact Network and our recently launched Advanced Command Center. We also bring industry-specific applications and devices with our Nokia Group Communications , which includes push-to-video (PTV) capabilities.
Nokia professional services reduce deployment time. We can help you find the right deployment model, implement the network and make it operational and fully reliable.
To meet the future needs of mission-critical networks in smart cities and beyond, Nokia provides 5G-ready networks and solutions combined with IoT capabilities and new services such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Traffic Management.
Nokia ViTrust – your solution in critical communications
With LTE, public safety networks can deliver real time video and data services that greatly enhance situational awareness and response time in emergencies when every seconds count.
Nokia Saving Lives - Technology for your safety
The Nokia Saving Lives project demonstrates the power of technology to save lives by combining mobile communications technology with drones and applications like real-time high-definition video and infrared camera. Get to know more
ViTrust – comprehensive technology and service portfolio:
- Robust LTE radio and core network that provides coverage, capacity, load balancing, geo-redundancy, prioritization and quality of service
- Rapidly deployable solutions for emergency and disaster recovery situations to establish coverage in remote areas
- Resilient, secure, quality of service capable transport: IP/MPLS-based backhaul with integrated packet microwave and optical transport to provide end-to-end security for all network layers, applications and devices
- Professional services for public safety from network design, implementation and integration, to optimization and network management
- Industry specific applications integrated within ruggedized smart phone and handheld devices from partners and interworking functions with legacy systems such as TETRA and P25.
- Advanced Command Center for improved situational awareness with rich-media call taking and enhances multi-agency cooperation with virtual control rooms.
- Innovative broadband services like real-time video streaming, rapid database access and location-based services enabled by LTE
- No need to contact numerous vendors as the security and quality of the end-to-end solution is provided by Nokia
- Public safety specific features are available as software upgrades. Our solution is based on 3GPP standardized technology meeting future requirements
- Thanks to our open interfaces, you can also involve also local integration partners in the deployment
- Establish connectivity in minutes with our small, portable solutions
- We have been in the public safety field working with government customers for over 60 years
- We are a leading supplier of LTE technology to the world’s largest operators across the globe
- With built-in security features, our LTE network helps first responders run their operations more efficiently and securely
- Our professional services help you with all kinds of deployments. We can help manage your network and service operations and develop solutions for your unique needs
- Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea11 Apr 2018
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities20 Feb 2018
- Nokia enables faster adoption of mission-critical LTE, improves advanced communications for first responders25 Sep 2017
- NOKIA and Skyguide modernize the mission-critical network supporting Switzerland's air traffic control system08 Jun 2017
- Nokia enhances emergency service response times and situational awareness with ViTrust critical communications portfolio16 May 2017
Related blog posts
July 05, 2018
June 29, 2018
March 26, 2018
February 13, 2018
January 08, 2018