Wireless Network Guardian
Wireless Network Guardian improves your end-to-end network analytics and reporting with real-time subscriber-level information
If your network reports that everything is good, why are customers still complaining?
How do you know what are your customer’s device experiences really are in a certain location?
With Nokia Wireless Network Guardian (WNG) you always know what the customer is actually experiencing.
WNG is a real-time analytics tool for end-to-end network analytics and reporting with experiential metrics for network, devices, applications and subscribers. It helps you measure performance, detect anomalies and report airtime, signaling and bandwidth resource consumption.
WNG is a multivendor, multi-technology (2.5G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE) tool that correlates data from 6 dimensions: subscriber, device, application, network, signaling and IP flow.
WNG helps you operate, manage and plan the network based on what the customers are experiencing.
Nokia Wireless Network Guardian delivers clear benefits to our customers:
Improve the customer experience with proactive detection of issues, abnormal interactions and worrisome trends including automatic detection of user anomalies and low QoE score alerts.
Enhance your network: By knowing what the subscriber experiences are in the network. In real-time. All the time. Everywhere.
Enrich network planning: Make more effective investments based on delivering better subscriber quality … where it matters.
Fortify network operations: Instantly spot degrading subscriber experience across locations, applications and devices.
Know how your network is used: Understand which devices, applications and subscribers are consuming the most radio and network resources.
Improve your network planning
Understand from a planning perspective how new devices and applications consume network resources. They can test the impact of new products before launching them
Identify in real-time spikes in subscriber behavior resulting in network and IP related resource drain
Boost your customer care
Leverage insight and domain expertise to automate use cases related to customer care and self-care
Recognize important trends in the network, such as application uptake increase or changes in subscriber consumption patterns
“As our subscribers’ appetite for mobile broadband grows rapidly, Alcatel-Lucent is providing us with the network intelligence we need”
WCP Softbank Subsidiary
“Alcatel-Lucent demonstrated that they are ready to deliver innovative, cost-effective, state-of-the art technology and deliver financial value to Sprint”
Sprint Operations & Wholesale
- Nokia and Ooredoo launch Myanmar's first high-speed 4G service and extend managed services contract24 Aug 2016
- Nokia optical networking to help China Mobile achieve "Broadband China" strategy17 Aug 2016
- Nokia and China Telecom enhance 4G coverage and capacity in China12 Aug 2016
- Nokia and Telefonica Germany sign managed services contract to transform fixed and mobile network operations02 Aug 2016
- Nokia and StarHub tripling 4G upload speeds in Singapore26 Jul 2016
Related blog posts
- How to keep GSM and LTE users happy – at the same time26 Aug 2016
- Addressing the female capital gap24 Aug 2016
- Radical new ideas welcome @ Nokia Center for Advanced Research23 Aug 2016
- The essential element of networks you don’t see22 Aug 2016
- 6000 spectators in 10,000m2 enjoy 4 hours of high speed connection18 Aug 2016
With Wireless Network Guardian you can manage your network by knowing what the susbscriber experience is in your network. In real time and all the time.