Wireless Network Guardian
Improve your end-to-end network analytics and reporting with Wireless Network Guardian
If your network reports that everything is good, why are customers still complaining?
How do you know what are your customer’s device experiences really are in a certain location?
With Nokia Wireless Network Guardian (WNG) you always know what the customer is actually experiencing.
WNG is a real-time analytics tool for end-to-end network analytics and reporting with experiential metrics for network, devices, applications and subscribers. It helps you measure performance, detect anomalies and report airtime, signaling and bandwidth resource consumption.
WNG is a multivendor, multi-technology (2.5G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE) tool that correlates data from 6 dimensions: subscriber, device, application, network, signaling and IP flow.
WNG helps you operate, manage and plan the network based on what the customers are experiencing.
Nokia Wireless Network Guardian delivers clear benefits to our customers:
Improve the customer experience with proactive detection of issues, abnormal interactions and worrisome trends including automatic detection of user anomalies and low QoE score alerts.
Enhance your network: By knowing what the subscriber experiences are in the network. In real-time. All the time. Everywhere.
Enrich network planning: Make more effective investments based on delivering better subscriber quality … where it matters.
Fortify network operations: Instantly spot degrading subscriber experience across locations, applications and devices.
Know how your network is used: Understand which devices, applications and subscribers are consuming the most radio and network resources.
Improve your network planning
Understand from a planning perspective how new devices and applications consume network resources. They can test the impact of new products before launching them
Identify in real-time spikes in subscriber behavior resulting in network and IP related resource drain
Boost your customer care
Leverage insight and domain expertise to automate use cases related to customer care and self-care
Recognize important trends in the network, such as application uptake increase or changes in subscriber consumption patterns
“As our subscribers’ appetite for mobile broadband grows rapidly, Alcatel-Lucent is providing us with the network intelligence we need”
WCP Softbank Subsidiary
“Alcatel-Lucent demonstrated that they are ready to deliver innovative, cost-effective, state-of-the art technology and deliver financial value to Sprint”
Sprint Operations & Wholesale
- Nokia bolsters software offering with increased intelligence to improve digital customer care and drive new service provider revenue streams15 May 2017
- Nokia Home Analytics enables Swiss service provider to deliver a superior home Wi-Fi customer experience04 May 2017
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney collaborate to drive digital transformation in Australia10 Apr 2017
- Nokia software brings new levels of intelligence and automation to service provider networks #MWC1722 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Nokia IMPACT IoT Platform enables service providers, enterprises and government agencies to easily deploy IoT services31 Jan 2017
Related blog posts
- What happens in Vegas shouldn’t stay in Vegas…this time!20 Jul 2017
- Act 4: Industry meets 5G for the performance of a lifetime19 Jul 2017
- Brain surgery meets virtual reality for eye-opening learning experience18 Jul 2017
- 5G: If you build it, they will come17 Jul 2017
- Connected cows!? An “udderly” new way to look at IoT12 Jul 2017
With Wireless Network Guardian you can manage your network by knowing what the susbscriber experience is in your network. In real time and all the time.