Wireless Network Guardian
Improve your end-to-end network analytics and reporting with Wireless Network Guardian
If your network reports that everything is good, why are customers still complaining?
How do you know what are your customer’s device experiences really are in a certain location?
With Nokia Wireless Network Guardian (WNG) you always know what the customer is actually experiencing.
WNG is a real-time analytics tool for end-to-end network analytics and reporting with experiential metrics for network, devices, applications and subscribers. It helps you measure performance, detect anomalies and report airtime, signaling and bandwidth resource consumption.
WNG is a multivendor, multi-technology (2.5G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE) tool that correlates data from 6 dimensions: subscriber, device, application, network, signaling and IP flow.
WNG helps you operate, manage and plan the network based on what the customers are experiencing.
Nokia Wireless Network Guardian delivers clear benefits to our customers:
Improve the customer experience with proactive detection of issues, abnormal interactions and worrisome trends including automatic detection of user anomalies and low QoE score alerts.
Enhance your network: By knowing what the subscriber experiences are in the network. In real-time. All the time. Everywhere.
Enrich network planning: Make more effective investments based on delivering better subscriber quality … where it matters.
Fortify network operations: Instantly spot degrading subscriber experience across locations, applications and devices.
Know how your network is used: Understand which devices, applications and subscribers are consuming the most radio and network resources.
Improve your network planning
Understand from a planning perspective how new devices and applications consume network resources. They can test the impact of new products before launching them
Identify in real-time spikes in subscriber behavior resulting in network and IP related resource drain
Boost your customer care
Leverage insight and domain expertise to automate use cases related to customer care and self-care
Recognize important trends in the network, such as application uptake increase or changes in subscriber consumption patterns
“As our subscribers’ appetite for mobile broadband grows rapidly, Alcatel-Lucent is providing us with the network intelligence we need”
WCP Softbank Subsidiary
“Alcatel-Lucent demonstrated that they are ready to deliver innovative, cost-effective, state-of-the art technology and deliver financial value to Sprint”
Sprint Operations & Wholesale
- Tele2 Netherlands deploys Nokia Cognitive Analytics real-time software to consistently deliver a superior customer experience 05 Mar 2018
- Nokia and StarHub co-develop analytics services for digital cities20 Feb 2018
- Zain Saudi Arabia delivers a superior experience during Hajj and Ramadan with Nokia software18 Dec 2017
- Nokia transforms experience for MTN Group's 52 million Nigerian customers05 Dec 2017
- Nokia collaborates with StarHub to spearhead IoT ecosystem development in Singapore27 Nov 2017
Related blog posts
- Finding and unlocking the value in mobile network data21 Mar 2018
- Fed up with spotty Wi-Fi at home? Read this20 Mar 2018
- Are you ready for DevOps?19 Mar 2018
- 5G is totally changing how we connect16 Mar 2018
- 4 key pillars for open source success15 Mar 2018
With Wireless Network Guardian you can manage your network by knowing what the susbscriber experience is in your network. In real time and all the time.