Give your customers the best WCDMA/HSPA Smartphone experience
Currently serving around 30% of the global mobile user base, some two billion people worldwide, WCDMA/HSPA is a major force in mobile communications. It’s therefore vital that your subscribers enjoy the best mobile broadband and voice-call experiences. This means supporting the ongoing demand for more and more data while they’re on the move along with the voice-call experiences that you’d expect. Look no further than our high-performance, high-efficiency WCDMA/HSPA portfolio.
Our smartphone friendly WCDMA/HSPA solution focuses on meeting these needs by providing high capacity in both the downlink and uplink, support for the associated increased signalling, smooth WCDMA/HSPA to LTE interworking, carrier aggregation and a range of interference cancellation solutions.
But it’s not all about the data experience. Voice is and will always be a key capability, which is why our WCDMA solution supports some of the latest developments in this area.
Want to find out more about our latest WCDMA/HSPA software features, find out more here in our blog.
Nokia's market leading WCDMA/HSPA portfolio delivers high efficiency, lower costs and superior subscriber experiences
- Continued evolution of unique features and support for smartphone dominated networks
- Best subscriber smartphone experience for both data and voice calls
- Market-leading WCDMA/HSPA data rates in both downlink and uplink
- Nokia Single RAN and Software provides investment protection and smooth evolution across all 3GPP technologies.
- Nokia offers the leading RAN portfolio, selected by more with more than 270 WCDMA/HSPA radio customers - more than any other vendor
- There are more than 500 commercially launched HSPA networks in more than 200 countries (source: http://www.gsacom.com/news/statistics) and over 2 billion WCDMA/HSPA subscribers worldwide
- Cloud-native Nokia Session Border Controller sets benchmark for performance and security in fixed, cable and mobile networks02 Nov 2017
- Nokia Predictive Care boosts fixed access network performance and availability18 Oct 2017
- Nokia to improve capacity and coverage of Zain Iraq's network for Zeyara and beyond11 Oct 2017
- Nokia and du demonstrate the 5G future at GITEX 201709 Oct 2017
- Nokia unlocks value from telco data through new Analytics Services, expanded application of augmented intelligence03 Oct 2017
Related blog posts
- Listen-up, don’t hang-up! Voice just keeps getting better22 Sep 2017
- LTE for public safety: Do we really have to wait for a disaster?21 Sep 2017
- Critical networks are at risk. Here’s how to stop the lights going out20 Sep 2017
- Chatting with bots at home and at work19 Sep 2017
- 5G will transform your event experience13 Sep 2017
- Give your 3G uplink an uplift28 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Cell_FACH raises operator revenue generating potential
- Setting up HSPA+ heterogeneous networks for the best customer experience
- Taking HSPA to the next level with Release 12 and beyond
- Mobile broadband with HSPA and LTE - capacity and cost aspects
- High Capacity Mobile Broadband for Mass Events
- HSPA+ Boosters for Multifold Performance
- Optimizing mobile broadband performance by spectrum refarming
- WCDMA Frequency Refarming: A leap towards ubiquitous mobile broadband coverage
- 3G Application Aware RAN: Creating value from application prioritization
#NFV from @Nokianetworks
Nokia offers the very best in WCDMA/HSPA network solutions for every stage of your network’s life. Our on-going product development means that you can be assured of offering the best subscriber experiences, whether they’re data or voice. Why not get in touch and find out how we can propel your WCDMA/HSPA network in to the future … and keep your customers happy in the meantime.