Give your customers the best smartphone experience
Serving nearly two billion people, 3G remains a major force in global telecoms. So it’s important to continue to offer your users the best experience and support the ongoing boom in data demand. Look no further than our WCDMA/HSPA+ portfolio.
Our smartphone friendly HSPA+ offering focuses on meeting operator needs by providing greater downlink and uplink capacity, network elements and features to cope with increasing signaling, smooth 3G-LTE interworking, carrier aggregation and interference cancellation solutions as well as efficient refarming and powerful multipurpose and energy-efficient hardware.
Fresh off the press: We recently launched new features as part of the Nokia Liquid Radio WCDMA Software Suite - find out more here in our blog.
Leading WCDMA/HSPA+ portfolio for higher efficiency, lower costs and superior customer experience
- Market-leading data rates
- Continued evolution in smartphone support, unique features for the smartphone domination
- Best smartphone experience and improved Quality of Experience
- Reduced churn
- Operators’ investment protection by a smooth evolution across all 3GPP technologies with Nokia Single RAN, via software upgrade
- Nokia has the leading RAN portfolio with more than 200 WCDMA/HSPA radio customers- more than any other vendor.
- Close to two billion WCDMA subscribers
- There are more than 500 commercially launched HSPA networsk in more than 200 countries (source: http://www.gsacom.com/news/statistics )
- Nokia IP technology modernizes True Group's broadband network in Bangkok to meet surging HD video and business service demand28 Sep 2016
- Nokia expands Flexi Zone small cell portfolio, boosting performance and simplifying deployment for operators and enterprises08 Sep 2016
- Nokia and Telefónica Chile complete world's largest indoor small cell deployment in Santiago shopping mall10 May 2016
- Hutchison 3 Indonesia engaged Nokia for its mobile core expansion27 Apr 2016
- Nokia study shows multimedia and expanding device ecosystem will fuel mobile data traffic growth as India moves towards 4G LTE08 Mar 2016
Related blog posts
- Why investing in 3G will pay dividends far into the future20 Oct 2016
- Here’s a great way to keep 3.5 billion 3G subscribers very happy14 Sep 2016
- 3G is thriving & the secret’s in the software21 Jun 2016
- GTB Award for Airtel Africa’s mega digital backbone30 May 2016
- New 3G features really can make your whole day so much better01 Feb 2016
Enhanced Cell_FACH raises operator revenue generating potential
Setting up HSPA+ heterogeneous networks for the best customer experience
Taking HSPA to the next level with Release 12 and beyond
Mobile broadband with HSPA and LTE - capacity and cost aspects
High Capacity Mobile Broadband for Mass Events
HSPA+ Boosters for Multifold Performance
Optimizing mobile broadband performance by spectrum refarming
WCDMA Frequency Refarming: A leap towards ubiquitous mobile broadband coverage
3G Application Aware RAN: Creating value from application prioritization
The latest HSPA+ features and Nokia products are well matched to help you achieve substantial benefits including efficient control of uplink interference, reduced signaling, higher data rates, seamless WCDMA-LTE interworking, better voice quality and more compact products. Nokia is a leading innovator in HSPA+ and has driven many 3GPP improvements.