Give your customers the best WCDMA/HSPA Smartphone experience
Currently serving around 30% of the global mobile user base, some two billion people worldwide, WCDMA/HSPA is a major force in mobile communications. It’s therefore vital that your subscribers enjoy the best mobile broadband and voice-call experiences. This means supporting the ongoing demand for more and more data while they’re on the move along with the voice-call experiences that you’d expect. Look no further than our high-performance, high-efficiency WCDMA/HSPA portfolio.
Our smartphone friendly WCDMA/HSPA solution focuses on meeting these needs by providing high capacity in both the downlink and uplink, support for the associated increased signalling, smooth WCDMA/HSPA to LTE interworking, carrier aggregation and a range of interference cancellation solutions.
But it’s not all about the data experience. Voice is and will always be a key capability, which is why our WCDMA solution supports some of the latest developments in this area.
Want to find out more about our latest WCDMA/HSPA software features, find out more here in our blog.
Nokia's market leading WCDMA/HSPA portfolio delivers high efficiency, lower costs and superior subscriber experiences
- Continued evolution of unique features and support for smartphone dominated networks
- Best subscriber smartphone experience for both data and voice calls
- Market-leading WCDMA/HSPA data rates in both downlink and uplink
- Nokia Single RAN and Software provides investment protection and smooth evolution across all 3GPP technologies.
- Nokia offers the leading RAN portfolio, selected by more with more than 270 WCDMA/HSPA radio customers - more than any other vendor
- There are more than 500 commercially launched HSPA networks in more than 200 countries (source: http://www.gsacom.com/news/statistics) and over 2 billion WCDMA/HSPA subscribers worldwide
- Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea11 Apr 2018
- Nokia officially opens its Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore to help operators realize their cloud strategies09 Apr 2018
- Nokia wins its largest-ever GSM-Railway contract with Polish PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe to modernize critical communications network 29 Mar 2018
- Alfa and Nokia partner to deploy Nokia AirScale solution, sign MoU for network evolution toward 5G19 Mar 2018
- Nokia and Orange roll out 4G LTE in Africa07 Mar 2018
Related blog posts
- Listen-up, don’t hang-up! Voice just keeps getting better22 Sep 2017
- LTE for public safety: Do we really have to wait for a disaster?21 Sep 2017
- Critical networks are at risk. Here’s how to stop the lights going out20 Sep 2017
- Chatting with bots at home and at work19 Sep 2017
- 5G will transform your event experience13 Sep 2017
- Give your 3G uplink an uplift28 Feb 2017
- Enhanced Cell_FACH raises operator revenue generating potential
- Setting up HSPA+ heterogeneous networks for the best customer experience
- Taking HSPA to the next level with Release 12 and beyond
- Mobile broadband with HSPA and LTE - capacity and cost aspects
- High Capacity Mobile Broadband for Mass Events
- HSPA+ Boosters for Multifold Performance
- Optimizing mobile broadband performance by spectrum refarming
- WCDMA Frequency Refarming: A leap towards ubiquitous mobile broadband coverage
- 3G Application Aware RAN: Creating value from application prioritization