Traffica improves monitoring and troubleshooting with real-time subscriber-level network analytics
How well do you really understand your customers? Do you know if they’re having problems with your services? Why do they stay longer or increase their service usage? Analyzing customer behavior is the only sure way to understand how your customers are experiencing your services. Traffica helps you deliver the excellent all-round experience they are expecting. Traffica is a real-time network analytics tool that provides monitoring and troubleshooting while giving insights into traffic, network, locations, devices and subscribers. It helps all areas of the operator organization - from operations and engineering to customer care and marketing - acquire insights from the subscriber perspective. Realize benefits from day one of implementation - Traffica adapts easily whenever you introduce new network technologies.
Improve your customer experience with real-time network analytics insight
- Gain real-time, end-to-end insight on traffic, network, devices and subscribers
- Detect & troubleshoot network issues more rapidly
- See subscriber events in a simple format for complaint resolution
- New network elements automatically recognized – no need to touch the tool once deployed
- Off-the-shelf and customized use cases
Reduce CAPEX and maintenance costs
- Less hardware needed compared to silo deployments
- Same application for all network technologies
More precise marketing
Your marketing professionals can see how your services are being used and how successful they are. This helps them promote existing services to the right customers and to identify unique new services to offer.
Your planning engineers can see how network resources are being used, allowing more effective investment. Knowing customers’ roaming behavior helps you plan better roaming agreements.
More attractive devices
Your marketing department can see which devices are most popular and which cause the most problems. Trends are easy to spot, improving the effectiveness of your device portfolio.
Your operations staff can measure the quality of voice and data services and identify customers who are trying to use services without success, allowing issues to be addressed quickly.
Show you care
Your customer care personnel can drill down to detailed activities to quickly discover and resolve customer problems. Traffica can link with service management applications to provision device settings automatically.
"The solution provides the daily evolution of services, historical graphs, information regarding what season was successful for data transmission, etc. which is very valuable for marketing."
Jozef Chyznaj, Packet Core Engineering manager,
Traffica is more than just a traffic management tool. It actually has a role to play in managing individual end-user services.
Director of Network Operations for 3UK
- Nokia bolsters software offering with increased intelligence to improve digital customer care and drive new service provider revenue streams15 May 2017
- Nokia announces machine learning-powered customer experience solutions; sets new standard for proactive care17 Nov 2016
- Nokia launches analytics to predict network capacity needs and to protect IPTV service quality #MWC1604 Feb 2016
- Nokia Siemens Networks launches mobile broadband innovation competition in Israel09 Apr 2013
- Nokia Siemens Networks and Telkomsel win Innovation Award13 Jun 2012
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
Traffica uses well-established technology and is already delivering valuable service information to more than 140 operators worldwide.