Subscriber Data Manager
The Subscriber Data Manager (SDM) consolidates profile data across mobile and fixed networks in a single virtual data store. The SDM helps service providers reduce OPEX, optimize their networks, and maximize the value of their data by creating highly personalized services.
Centralizing subscriber data is a key requirement for service delivery environment and platform strategies and for transforming from GSM/UMTS to all-IP networks and applications. With field-proven technology and high per-node capacity, the SDM consolidates data from multiple HLRs, MNP and EIR functions, and HSS. An animated network topology map provides web-based element management layer capabilities, and the product centralizes administration, management and reporting.
The modular SDM architecture maximizes flexibility, performance, availability and scalability. Service providers can also take advantage of Alcatel-Lucent SDM Expert for data extraction, auditing and reconciliation.
Benefits & Features
Reduces network OPEX and CAPEX
- High per-node capacity simplifies the network topology and requires just one management application
- Consolidated single, virtual data store with centralized administration, management and reporting
- Data separation from applications simplifies capacity upgrades and network evolution
Increases revenues by further monetizing the network and subscriber data
- Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs innovations deliver differentiated services with enhanced QoE
- End-user experience of consistent high quality and availability improves customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Modular design and standard IP data and OSS/BSS interfaces increase integration possibilities
Increases flexibility, enhancing the competitive position and improving network capacity/scalability
- Multi-tier architecture provides centralized OAM&P for many diverse applications
- Data storage and modeling incorporate benefits of both relational and hierarchical data structures
- Scalability, density and capacity to support small to large networks and unlimited subscribers